The Student Room Group

Getting masturbated over.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by AccountingBabe
I don't think it's gay that's the his problem it's more like his penis is too small so berates all normal girls and says he's only interested in model girls who he knows would never touch him and in that way he never has to show a girl his tiny penis ever.

You know?

I think you've hit the nail on the head there ! Would explain why he seems so angry as well.
Original post by pri33
im straight, but i can appreciate your a good looking guy. id say you rank much higher with the ladies than accountingbish does with the guys :biggrin:

Does he have daddy issues to now that he posted a picture of himself? 😂
Original post by pri33
im straight, but i can appreciate your a good looking guy. id say you rank much higher with the ladies than accountingbish does with the guys :biggrin:

I don't pull girls anywhere near @AccountingBabe standard.
Original post by RugbyFight
I think you've hit the nail on the head there ! Would explain why he seems so angry as well.

I know the anger was a clear give away!
Does he have daddy issues to now that he posted a picture of himself? 😂

If he looked half as good as you or me im sure he would be posting pics in response. Anger and jealousy is strong with this one :biggrin:
If he looked half as good as you or me im sure he would be posting pics in response. Anger and jealousy is strong with this one :biggrin:

I know we both sexy and we do sexy degrees haha he must be crying right now!
Reply 326

proper delusional lmaoooo
your bouncing
Reply 327

nothing to be angry about, just telling it as i see it :smile:

Jealous people pay to see our bodies and so he tries deny they look good.

Yeahhh Accounting is soooooo damn sexy
Original post by pri33
nothing to be angry about, just telling it as i see it :smile:

I guarantee I look much better than you and so I am much more qualified to say how good looking @accountingbabe is......
Reply 330
I guarantee I look much better than you and so I am much more qualified to say how good looking @accountingbabe is......

because shes snapchatting you and showing you attention. ask your mates who dont know her hahahaha or ill stick her face up on facebook and ask men to rate it.
Original post by pri33
because shes snapchatting you and showing you attention. ask your mates who dont know her hahahaha or ill stick her face up on facebook and ask men to rate it.

But she's not snapchatting me..... All my mates would agree shes wayyy above average.
Original post by pri33

The fact that you have taken it this far doesn't reflect well on you. :redface:

Just let it go. :wink:
Reply 333
But she's not snapchatting me..... All my mates would agree shes wayyy above average.

i just showed her to 9 guys on facebook, only 2 said they'd "do her" lolol. mate open your eyes, you could pull far nicer hahahaha
Original post by pri33
i just showed her to 9 guys on facebook, only 2 said they'd "do her" lolol. mate open your eyes, you could pull far nicer hahahaha

No you didn't.....
Reply 335
Yes i did.
i posted her picture, as it was posted on a public forum.

13 guys have replied now, all in agreement shes meh lol.
take a look at the amount of makeup on her face, not to mention it isnt even done well looks like it was done by a child lmao
her brows are nasty, i bet the bishes at the mac counter would spit on her
No you didn't.....
Original post by pri33
Yes i did.
i posted her picture, as it was posted on a public forum.

13 guys have replied now, all in agreement shes meh lol.
take a look at the amount of makeup on her face, not to mention it isnt even done well looks like it was done by a child lmao
her brows are nasty, i bet the bishes at the mac counter would spit on her

Lol you only joined tsr today.... For what? To comment on my pictures lmao.

You're a sad individual.
I'm late to this thread, but let me tell you this Women. If you're a moderately attractive female with a Facebook account, someone has masturbated to the idea of you. Even as a Man, someone may have done the same to the idea of me. It happens. Finding out is the grey area, because if you like them that's gold, if you don't that's ****ing creepy.
Original post by pri33

Now you're getting nasty.

Just f off. :colonhash:
Reply 339
begging you to **** off, please.
most guys wouldnt find you that hot or good looking, deal with it. most would **** you, because of your filthy personality & open sexualness. thats all. and the fact your body is aiite.

you also look a bit aged 25 going on 30 lol. now please, stop.

the other guy said your face was a letdown in this thread too, pick on him .
Lol you only joined tsr today.... For what? To comment on my pictures lmao.

You're a sad individual.

Quick Reply

Latest