The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

How I see cavy :smile:
I have found her to be very pleasant.
Yeah big up CC!
Original post by Josb
Pretty much. :tongue:

However, she's not the only underage girl to do so.

Whenever I make a comment on my love for large bottomed girls I always get a rep. And it's always from Cavy hahaha. On such random threads too. It's brilliant. I just wonder whether it means she's a larger bottomed girl herself or just that she has equal appreciation for larger bottomed girls!
Reply 44
Reading through this thread made me throw up a bit in my mouth.

May have been the 6 pints I've had tonight though...
I love you Cavvy :love:.

Spoiler

Reply 46
Original post by apronedsamurai
Measurement of time for TSR can be "BC and AC"

Before Cavy and After Cavy

Wow.
Reue -.-. Way to spoil the moment
Original post by apronedsamurai
Cavy is so positive, she is in group 1 of the periodic table

Alkaline earth metals make a 2+ charge, just sayin' :tongue:
@CoolCavy Sweeter than a chocolate mouse :smile: xx
She just that goddamn awesome :P

Cavy completes me :colondollar:
Cavy can't believe that I was sending you that PM and then read this. It's like we are reading each other's minds. :afraid:

I hadn't posted on this thread yet because I was like well obvs I appreciate her lol but sometimes public appreciation can go a long way.

You're one of the nicest people I have ever come across - and you're a very good person. You're also really honest. I see a lot of myself in you- and I know how hard it is to have some of those traits (even though ostensibly they are virtues).

But what I admire the most about you is how you are able to get on with it and ignore some stuff that really should be ignored. But maybe deep down you aren't able to ignore it fully and that's why it builds up and you become anxious and down.

It's really sad that you're feeling irritable and rash because it demonstrates that other people's behaviour and the way people treat you has begun to be reflected in how you act because it must be so frustrating. You are so relentlessly nice and giving and to see that others' treatment, whether it's online or rl, is making you feel probably quite cynical, is really sad :sad.

A lot of people here really love you. You can see by this thread but also I know just how much people do. You have a positive influence on so many people and I crack up at how sassy you are sometimes.

You've actually taught me a lot even though you're a lot younger than me and I hope you know am always here for you. :hugs:
(edited 8 years ago)
Let me christen this thread with a quick sketch of a Guinea Pig.
Reply 53
Original post by Questioness
Reue -.-. Way to spoil the moment

Happy to help
Original post by XOR_

It looks so cool
Original post by queen-bee
It looks so cool

Thank you
It looks so cool

Original post by XOR_

Going to change my name to CavyCool so that I can use that as my avatar :tongue:
Original post by ByronicHero
Going to change my name to CavyCool so that I can use that as my avatar :tongue:

Hahahah! Let cavy have it,it's unique
Hahahah! Let cavy have it,it's unique

I wasn't serious, just to be clear :tongue:
Cavy has livened up TSR no end. She is always the first to arrive & the last to leave my parties. Although as many of you will know the most recent event was curtailed by the dramatic onset of motherhood.
I am sure that you will all join me in wishing her and the triplets a long and happy life in TSR.

[scrollr]:lazy:[/scrollr]

Latest