The Student Room Group

Aqa science help!?

hello, I just wanted to ask could someone possibly give me their revision notes for p1 b1 c1 c2 b2 p2 (aqa). Appreciate it
Make your own.
Reply 3

Read through the books topic by topic, write notes, then look over them again and condense them. You could alternatively make a mind map if you prefer that but making notes always worked best for me. Once you have your condensed notes (mine were about 10-15 pages for each book) then read over and consolidate. Do a past paper, Mark it and highlight the areas in which you need to inprove

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by _incomple
Read through the books topic by topic, write notes, then look over them again and condense them. You could alternatively make a mind map if you prefer that but making notes always worked best for me. Once you have your condensed notes (mine were about 10-15 pages for each book) then read over and consolidate. Do a past paper, Mark it and highlight the areas in which you need to inprove

Posted from TSR Mobile

what books
Do you not have CGP revision guides?
Original post by Eternalflames
Do you not have CGP revision guides?

yeah but i find them useless
Original post by SavagePenguin

They helped me get A/A*s :s-smilie:

Make your own from textbooks that you have at home or ask your teachers to borrow the ones from school. Make the notes and condense further, then you can make flashcards and/or mindmaps if you wish.
I'm doing AQA Physics and Chemistry, I've been making notes from the textbooks all year. I finished doing this in February, during the holidays I made revision mindmaps based on the specification rather than the revision guides. I split up each unit into A and B. For example I did a poster for C1a, P1a, C1b, P1b, P2a, C2a etc. I did two of these per day and therefore finished within a week.

Now I have the knowledge of the revision guides as well as a clear understanding of what the spec wants me to know. So now i'm doing past papers and they're going really well:smile:
Reply 9

They are the ones I used to solely revise from, got A* so it's not the content that's the problem

Posted from TSR Mobile
hello, I just wanted to ask could someone possibly give me their revision notes for p1 b1 c1 c2 b2 p2 (aqa). Appreciate it

Wait!! I have some from another thread!!

Here you go
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3226953

Just download and print them, theyre extremely useful for revision!!

Rep me if i helped:h:
Original post by tamanna___
Here you go
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3226953

Just download and print them, theyre extremely useful for revision!!

Rep me if i helped:h:

thanks for this but not all six of them are on there?

Yeah she hasnt done notes to the physics unit 2 and 3, but if you type revision notes in you might find some or youll just have to make some using MYGCSESCIENCE videos?

It's probably a lot more beneficial if you make your own notes

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply