The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

fm300 past papers, ac310

Hi just wondering if anyone's got solutions (quant and written) for 2014, 2011, 2010 for the FM300 finance exam.

Also if anyone has condensed notes for AC310, AC330, it would be really helpful if you could post them online to like mediafire or something or PM me :smile: *

*I'll buy you a drink and/or give u a virtual high-5 :biggrin:
Reply 1
Original post by noojoo
Hi just wondering if anyone's got solutions (quant and written) for 2014, 2011, 2010 for the FM300 finance exam.

Also if anyone has condensed notes for AC310, AC330, it would be really helpful if you could post them online to like mediafire or something or PM me :smile: *

I can help. Please send me your email address.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Original post by noojoo

If you have 2015 solutions, wouldnt mind having them in return
Reply 3
Hi, I was wondering if you could please post online the solutions or any condensed notes for FM300, AC310 and AC330.

Thank you in advance :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Kinza

*sorry for late reply,
sent u a message!
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by ka26
Hi, I was wondering if you could please post online the solutions or any condensed notes for FM300, AC310 and AC330.

Thank you in advance :smile:

Hi ka26, the LSE finance society has some good notes for FM300, AC330 written by a past student which I find quite helpful.

http://lsefinancesociety.com/career-building/exam-resources/

For AC330 all the quant. sol/s are online on moodle. FM300 is tricky since there's only 1 past paper solutions out
Hey, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me out with some of the answers to the FM300 papers, I've got 2012 - anything else would be really helpful!

Thanks
Reply 7
hi here are some notes I got online; . not exhaustive but might be useful for ac310 [no module 1 though], ac330.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/h1bjha7z8g65r55/310_330_notes.zip
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Kinza

Hi, sent you a message. Would appreciate it a lot if you could share fm300 past paper solutions. Thanks a lot.
Original post by noojoo

hi, sent you a message. thanks
Original post by vinthestudent
hi, sent you a message. thanks

Hi I sent you a message Thanks! :smile:
Reply 11
Original post by Kinza

Hi sent you a msg thanks
Original post by Kinza

sent you a message, thanks!
hey guys, i was wondering if anyone could do the same for me and send me fm300 past paper answers? i have 2016 and 2017 but would like the rest! will send the ones i have in return x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending