The Student Room Group

Post your "That moment...."

Scroll to see replies

Original post by homeland.lsw
but it's so awkward the examiner is just looking at me like..."lol are you serious"

I know, and even worse when you get it wrong and they repeat the thing again for you :colonhash:
I also hate singing the lower part of a two part rhythm, cannot do it to save my life..
Original post by Lovinlife2
I know, and even worse when you get it wrong and they repeat the thing again for you :colonhash:
I also hate singing the lower part of a two part rhythm, cannot do it to save my life..

Just basically the whole aural exam smh
Original post by homeland.lsw
Just basically the whole aural exam smh

Yeah aural exams are the death and scales if you haven't practiced them enough :angry:
Original post by ForestShadow

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

that moment... when i see tooo manyyy moments in my life :colondollar:
That moment when you say something to someone and they remember it for life :afraid:
Original post by ravioliyears
That moment when I read someones post and TSR won't let me rep them :colonhash: :getmecoat:

That moment when you have a great TSR friend that you cant rep as well :colonhash::biggrin:

edit:wow looked like I could just then:tongue:
Original post by XOR_
Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period.

Got yourself in a sticky situation there.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XOR_
Vagina jokes aren't funny. Period.

:rofl:
Is it bad i find them funny? :ninja:
That moment when you have morning wood that won't go away and people keep asking why aren't you getting out of bed

:indiff:
That moment when you walk into your house and just know that your gran is home because the whole house smells of rose agarbatti :rofl::rofl:
Reply 110
Original post by MrsMars
That moment when you walk into your house and just know that your gran is home because the whole house smells of rose agarbatti :rofl::rofl:

That moment when someone doesn't want to make people laugh :colonhash:

Reply 113
Original post by MrsMars

That moment when someone replies to your PM without quoting your message and you hop around scratching your head because you can't remember what they are referring to :colonhash:
Original post by Hamoody
That moment when someone replies to your PM without quoting your message and you hop around scratching your head because you can't remember what they are referring to :colonhash:

That moment when people still haven't discovered the 'View conversation history' thing that comes under your PMs :aetsch:
Reply 115
Original post by MrsMars
That moment when people still haven't discovered the 'View conversation history' thing that comes under your PMs :aetsch:

That moment when "people" are too lazy to check that. That moment when the sender is ALSO LAZY when they don't quote the message :colonhash:
That moment when you hear the keys in the door
And you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer
You know you have to prepare for your beating :redface:
Original post by Hamoody
That moment when "people" are too lazy to check that. That moment when the sender is ALSO LAZY when they don't quote the message :colonhash:

That moment when the preson you're PMing doesn't realise that quoting in PMs doesn't work both ways :facepalm:

Original post by toonervoustotalk
That moment when you hear the keys in the door
And you forgot to take the chicken out of the freezer
You know you have to prepare for your beating :redface:

:toofunny:
Reply 118
Original post by MrsMars
That moment when the preson you're PMing doesn't realise that quoting in PMs doesn't work both ways :facepalm:

That moment when I finally give up :unimpressed:
Original post by MrsMars
:toofunny:

This aint a laughing matter woman:unimpressed:

Quick Reply

Latest