The Student Room Group

can someone help me for biology unit 1 aqa gcse

what I do revise using book or notes or something
Revision guide and the internet is useful..
ok thanks
can you give me example for biology unit 1 aqa core
Revise a way what suits you whether it be flashcards, past papers or writing notes, everyone is different :smile:
Original post by beccatiger123

here's some help.... start enjoying the better things in life like orange juice instead of asking pathetic questions. I wouldn't even expect that sort of question from somebody with down's syndrome like seriously mate!! 'using a book or notes or something'- fix up mate
I going
I going

i love u
aww really
Original post by ilikethesmell
i love u

I love u too ok

Start off by looking at the specification on the aqa website. It tells you all the bits that you need to revise. Look over your noted from you book and revision guide and make concise notes. You could do this in the form of flashcards, mind maps, post it notes etc...:h:
Original post by PenguinNinja
Start off by looking at the specification on the aqa website. It tells you all the bits that you need to revise. Look over your noted from you book and revision guide and make concise notes. You could do this in the form of flashcards, mind maps, post it notes etc...:h:

what is flashcards?
Original post by ilikethesmell
here's some help.... start enjoying the better things in life like orange juice instead of asking pathetic questions. I wouldn't even expect that sort of question from somebody with down's syndrome like seriously mate!! 'using a book or notes or something'- fix up mate

No need for the reference to down's syndrome in such a negative way...

But, what I tend to do, is make notes around the subject using my revision guide (or the BBC bitesize website), then produce a mindmap on the topic, or perhaps a poster, make a revision card or flash card and then test myself using online quizzes, past papers or the questions in the revision guide. I use lots of colour - pens, pencils, highlighters, post it notes, and I make sure it looks presentable so I can use it nearer to exams. GCSE is all about cramming so don't get too worried yet!
ok
Reply 14
I sat my GCSE b1 last year, I basically watched videos on youtube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVjEBagQaSU&list=PLC0CC234D0C5278A9 ) and got my friends/family to question me from a set of questions I gave them. (I got an A btw)
wow ok
what is flashcards?

Flashcards are basically cards with a little bit of information on them. You can write short bits of info on them and try to remember them or you can do a Q &A type thing where you write a question on one side and the answer on the other side. You can use them on the internet too using websites like Quizlet or Brainscape.
Original post by PenguinNinja
Flashcards are basically cards with a little bit of information on them. You can write short bits of info on them and try to remember them or you can do a Q &A type thing where you write a question on one side and the answer on the other side. You can use them on the internet too using websites like Quizlet or Brainscape.

ok thanks

Quick Reply

Latest