The Student Room Group

The Arab Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by childofthesun
Why?

Did you see Beirut's sc story? Looked so good lol
Original post by alkaline.
but that boy at 0:14 sleeping on the bed furthest to the right. goddamn. :drool:

He looks a little young, js.
Original post by Saeed9713
He looks a little young, js.

true but that song was released 2009, by now he's legal

Spoiler

Na havent seen it before lol

Ever watched this?

[video="youtube;-CTXT-9JJ8w"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CTXT-9JJ8w&nohtml5=False[/video]

oh my....back then during Ramadan times...lol abu shaab was ma hero !!! he's never afraid of anyone ....:cool:...omg I hated that blue eyed monster ..forgot his name lol ...I was always so scared of him...evil menace !!

Spoiler

Lol true, but i always thought you were a guy XD
Original post by elforjg02
oh my....back then during Ramadan times...lol abu shaab was ma hero !!! he's never afraid of anyone ....:cool:...omg I hated that blue eyed monster ..forgot his name lol ...I was always so scared of him...evil menace !!

Him an Mu3taz were dons haha, their accents are imo the best in the arab world

Spoiler

:rofl::rofl:legal for me only hun....:tongue:

you were right
:rofl::rofl:legal for me only hun....:tongue:

we can share, I'll have him the first night you can have him for the rest :biggrin:
you were right

i doubt he'll accept then lol
i doubt he'll accept then lol

why not? I'm a girl.
(edited 8 years ago)

Him an Mu3taz were dons haha, their accents are imo the best in the arab world

my dayyzz mu3taz was bae back then.....ahahahaha I had a flippin crush on him ...what was I thinking!!...guess I was so into bab alhara and the fact that he was so manly made me think that way:rofl::rofl::nah:
Reply 190
Im an afghan but people keep thinking im an arab...but im sure not all arabs look similar because its soo diverse right? Oh and same with afghanistan we are very diverse.
you were right

we can share, I'll have him the first night you can have him for the rest :biggrin:

:dance::dance:deal!!

Spoiler

why not? I'm a girl.

Huh? You make no sense.
I said i always thought you were a guy and you i said i was right and then you tell me youre a girl. Whats going on lol?
my dayyzz mu3taz was bae back then.....ahahahaha I had a flippin crush on him ...what was I thinking!!...guess I was so into bab alhara and the fact that he was so manly made me think that way:rofl::rofl::nah:

He is a pretty good looking guy as well lol.
Original post by h333
Im an afghan but people keep thinking im an arab...but im sure not all arabs look similar because its soo diverse right? Oh and same with afghanistan we are very diverse.

Yeh there were so many afghans who i thought were arab lol, i think youre the ones closest in looks imo.
Original post by teenhorrorstory
Did you see Beirut's sc story? Looked so good lol

Yeah!!! I loved it, can't wait to be back this summer :love:
Original post by h333

Lol yh we are diverse...lol one time ppl thought I was afghani cuz I'm pale and they never came across arabs before...:/ :laugh:
Huh? You make no sense.
I said i always thought you were a guy and you i said i was right and then you tell me youre a girl. Whats going on lol?

He is a pretty good looking guy as well lol.

guess so lol !...back then tho..now..he's old ! :biggrin:
Reply 197
Yeh there were so many afghans who i thought were arab lol, i think youre the ones closest in looks imo.

Oh really thats actually nice lol...actually you are right i know a lot of afghans that do look like arabs myself but most of the time they refer to like iraqi arabs or saudi to me i dont even know what that means lol...but i can differentiate between egyptians tbh they loom different than other arabs by a bit if that makes sense.
OMG THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE IT

btw am i the only arab who did not like watching baab al hara, i was more of a ramez, kinda gal even though that show is recent

oh an im iraqi :smile::smile:
Reply 199
Lol yh we are diverse...lol one time ppl thought I was afghani cuz I'm pale and they never came across arabs before...:/ :laugh:

Haha yeah most afghans are very pale lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending