The Student Room Group

Let's have a chit chat :D

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Andy98

Any idiot can get lost

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am not :unimpressed:

Original post by leavingthecity
I need to plan another trip. It's amazing. So much cheaper than the uk and so much more stuff/higher quality products!

Ikr !! Paris is amazing anyway :ahee:
I'd love to travel to Paris. One place I would love to visit and live is Sweden, I'm hoping to go next year.
Original post by Rhythmical
Aww I feel your pain. I struggle with being friends with the Year 12 but I have made some friends but some people I know from my year fell behind too so I am really lucky. But I was lucky to dodge the AS/A2 year now so I am really happy! What subjects do you do?

I know what you mean. Making friends can be hard. Sadly I just fell really ill a few month prior to the exams so couldn't take it.

Right now I'm doing Biology Psychology and Chemistry. :smile:
Original post by Roxy1331
I know what you mean. Making friends can be hard. Sadly I just fell really ill a few month prior to the exams so couldn't take it.

Right now I'm doing Biology Psychology and Chemistry. :smile:

Another STEM TSR user :biggrin: Wow that sounds really good, subject wise. What are you thinking to do university wise? And I'm doing English Literature, English Language and an OCR Cambridge Technical in Media. And aww that is annoying, falling ill before your exams, could the school not predict AS grades based on classwork? Usually if a candidate is unable to take exams, then they either get the grades from coursework/predictions or from any other grades from other exams taken prior.
hey:smile:
Original post by alishba-rosex
hey:smile:

Hello, how are you? :smile:
Hello, how are you? :smile:

I'm good thanks, yourself?:smile:
I'm good thanks, yourself?:smile:

I am very well thank you. It looks like a sunny day today but the temperature is proving me wrong. What did you do today? :smile:
omg do you like 21pilots xxx <3

I don't bite and I am very friendly and I like music! Hence my username. Let's chat.
Original post by Laura Symonds
omg do you like 21pilots xxx <3

No... where did you get that idea from? :tongue:

Haha I'm kidding, I love them! Do you?
Another STEM TSR user :biggrin: Wow that sounds really good, subject wise. What are you thinking to do university wise? And I'm doing English Literature, English Language and an OCR Cambridge Technical in Media. And aww that is annoying, falling ill before your exams, could the school not predict AS grades based on classwork? Usually if a candidate is unable to take exams, then they either get the grades from coursework/predictions or from any other grades from other exams taken prior.

Thank you. I'm not too sure on university (taking a gap year) but I'm leaning towards a chemistry based degree. You're quite the essay student I'm guessing :tongue:.
No I didn't think they could predict my AS. I don't think it's possible since AS contributes to your final A level grade right? I'm not too bothered by it since my AS went quite well last year anyways and my health seems to be getting a lot better than before. :smile:
They are amazing Josh Dun ahhhhh

No... where did you get that idea from? :tongue:

Haha I'm kidding, I love them! Do you?
I am very well thank you. It looks like a sunny day today but the temperature is proving me wrong. What did you do today? :smile:

I've done some revision, made cupcakes and rn I'm making cue cards:smile: What about you? and ikr it's suddenly gone cloudy! Kinda depressing weather tbh
Thank you. I'm not too sure on university (taking a gap year) but I'm leaning towards a chemistry based degree. You're quite the essay student I'm guessing :tongue:.
No I didn't think they could predict my AS. I don't think it's possible since AS contributes to your final A level grade right? I'm not too bothered by it since my AS went quite well last year anyways and my health seems to be getting a lot better than before. :smile:

That is good and a gap year sounds good. I was thinking of doing that but then I would not go to university and everyone expects me to go and yeah haha I love my essays. Chemistry is really fascinating and I've heard you can get a good job. Will you go travelling in your gap year?
They are amazing Josh Dun ahhhhh

I know right, Tyler makes me weak at the knees haha! :tongue: have you ever seen them live?

I've done some revision, made cupcakes and rn I'm making cue cards:smile: What about you? and ikr it's suddenly gone cloudy! Kinda depressing weather tbh

Yeah it is depressing, it reminds me of summer when England looks like it's still in winter season. And I've revised a bit, hit the books and I love making cue/flashcards! I think they help. What subjects do you do? And aww you're a baker, I can't even cook haha! :tongue:
I know right, Tyler makes me weak at the knees haha! :tongue: have you ever seen them live?

No but i really want to
That is good and a gap year sounds good. I was thinking of doing that but then I would not go to university and everyone expects me to go and yeah haha I love my essays. Chemistry is really fascinating and I've heard you can get a good job. Will you go travelling in your gap year?

Not sure about travelling yet. But I've pretty much secured a job. So I'll have a bit saved up before I get to uni.
Not sure about travelling yet. But I've pretty much secured a job. So I'll have a bit saved up before I get to uni.

That is a good idea because uni can rake up too much debt. Where would you apply?

No but i really want to

Me too, they came to the UK a while back and everyone raved about it. Their concerts are amazingly good I hear. What other bands do you listen to?
That is a good idea because uni can rake up too much debt. Where would you apply?

Me too, they came to the UK a while back and everyone raved about it. Their concerts are amazingly good I hear. What other bands do you listen to?

bmth blink182 years and years list goes on

Yeah it is depressing, it reminds me of summer when England looks like it's still in winter season. And I've revised a bit, hit the books and I love making cue/flashcards! I think they help. What subjects do you do? And aww you're a baker, I can't even cook haha! :tongue:

Me too:tongue: but I hate mindmaps, I don't find them useful. I have to re-write things (I think I'm a visual learner?) and yep, I love baking. Ah, I can't cook much either lol:colondollar:

Quick Reply

Latest