The Student Room Group

The Arab Society

Scroll to see replies

Original post by childofthesun
Yeah!!! I loved it, can't wait to be back this summer :love:

The guy singing the national anthem was soo hot omg
Who here spokes shisha on a regular basis?
Original post by queen-bee
Who here spokes shisha on a regular basis?

Shisha is not a language im fluent in im afraid :wink:
Original post by Al-farhan
Really, can you tell the difference between Saudis and imaratis? or bahrainis from qataris.
I cant :frown:

lol they are all same to me !! same looks tbh :rofl:
Anyone eat labneh?!

I don't know why Arabs find it fascinating.
If Newton was Arab HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
[video="youtube;srU5Imi3sA4"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=srU5Imi3sA4&nohtml5=False[/video]
Original post by Saeed9714
Shisha is not a language im fluent in im afraid :wink:

Smokes* :innocent:
Original post by queen-bee
Smokes* :innocent:

I know lol i was just messing, but na i never have and never will, i like my lungs.
I know lol i was just messing, but na i never have and never will, i like my lungs.

MashAllah
لا فض فوك
Original post by Thus-Spoke-Lara
Syrian girl here, shout out to all Syrians here and the rest too (only joking I love y'all).

What we need is some good Kanefa, some Turkish Masala'at and agila, and we are back in the Arab World.

Interesting reading the discussions on here, but there is a clear difference between Arabs raised in the UK and those in the Arab World. In many areas we are more conservative than in the Arab World but this varies according to Diaspora.

!اسلامعليكم
My prayers go out every night for Allah to save our syrian brothers and sisters from the injustice and inhumane suffering and to reward them generously for their patience.
I just wanted to ask, how are we more conservative then the arabs in the middle east?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by elforjg02
lol they are all same to me !! same looks tbh :rofl:

Arent the bahrainis and qataris generally whiter?

لا فض فوك

I cannot decipher what this means.
Original post by Mentally
Arent the bahrainis and qataris generally whiter?

not necessarily lol ...in each country there are different skin tones...what makes u think that? :biggrin:

any one else love bakhoor?
Especially oud <3
I cannot decipher what this means.

May your mouth never be empty(of your teeth), old arabic saying for when someone says something wise or praise worthy.
Basically may your mouth never be empty of wisdom.

come to mamma....I love the smell so much....this is like weed to arabs ...can't live without it once you smelt it once or twice :heart::rofl:

My mum always uses that when we have guest coming over. I have to leave the house when she does. 1. It stinks 2. I have asthma
May your mouth never be empty(of your teeth), old arabic saying for when someone says something wise or praise worthy.
Basically may your mouth never be empty of wisdom.

oh haha thank you
Original post by Mentally
My mum always uses that when we have guest coming over. I have to leave the house when she does. 1. It stinks 2. I have asthma

1. you are wrong
2. fair enough

Quick Reply

Latest