The Student Room Group

I fancy my manager

Sooooooo I really fancy my manager....he told me on a night out with work the other night that he fancies the pants off me but he's got a girlfriend of 2 years and he's my manager!!! wtf do I do??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
leave off !! if he has a girlfriend THAT long term and still had the confidence to say that to you he is probably a massive ****, although I do know it's hard to just forget about it, it is likely the best thing to do... orrr just make a move and see what happens
Reply 2
I didn't even know he had been with her that long until after he told me he fancied me the other night, I saw him in work yesterday and he just acted like nothing has happened so it's majorly ****ing with my head and I can't stop thinking about it!!
Original post by dancer2804
I didn't even know he had been with her that long until after he told me he fancied me the other night, I saw him in work yesterday and he just acted like nothing has happened so it's majorly ****ing with my head and I can't stop thinking about it!!

If he is tempted to cheat on his current girlfriend with you, eventually, and its not your fault its just the type of man he is, he will be tempted to cheat on you and then you will have your heart broken. Also, think about what you will put his girlfriend through. If he wants to be with you he should break if off with his girlfriend first.
have sex with him and then blackmail him.
Reply 5
Original post by ProbablyJade
If he is tempted to cheat on his current girlfriend with you, eventually, and its not your fault its just the type of man he is, he will be tempted to cheat on you and then you will have your heart broken. Also, think about what you will put his girlfriend through. If he wants to be with you he should break if off with his girlfriend first.

That's exactly what I thought. I would never do anything while he was with his girlfriend it's just the fact that I literally cannot stop thinking about him after seeing him yesterday when he acted like nothing has happened, it's really playing on my mind
Original post by Lets be serious

that's not very serious
Original post by thefatone
that's not very serious

Oh it's sooo soooo serious.
Whats his office desk like? Look comfy?

Not a good idea
Oh it's sooo soooo serious.

Original post by ODES_PDES
Not a good idea

at least someone agrees with me
at least someone agrees with me

Sigh why is everyone so boring around here. Or have you never blackmailed someone before
Reply 12
Have sex with him and see where it goes.
Don't have sex with him and move on.
It's your life - you decide😎
stay away...anything that happens is going to get massively messy and he's the one in power here, what if he fires you?
Sigh why is everyone so boring around here. Or have you never blackmailed someone before

depends why would i blackmail someone?
depends why would i blackmail someone?

To get something you wanted that would otherwise take years of hard work, and even then you might not succeed, for example a promotion.
To get something you wanted that would otherwise take years of hard work, and even then you might not succeed, for example a promotion.

possibly depends how i feel about the person
Original post by doodle_333
stay away...anything that happens is going to get massively messy and he's the one in power here, what if he fires you?

Original post by doodle_333

He has more power over her to fire her than she has over him....
Lol, completely ignoring the current situation....

I read this as I fancy my manger ............................................

(it was funny 2 me jheezz:colondollar::s-smilie:)

Quick Reply

Latest