The Student Room Group

stalking

Scroll to see replies

Original post by stefano865
Right now I'm on the brink of a permanent ban so have to behave. :redface:Trolling, thirstiness and messing with people has stopped for the moment. Will never return in the same way. :tongue:I have actually always offered serious, helpful advice on appropriate threads. That and more harmless joking makes up most of my activity now. :wink:
that's really sad.if it wasn't for the trolls I wouldn't have originally joined TSR. I actually joined because I realised I couldn't rep posts that made laugh without. mods need to calm it
I stalk haha !

Original post by Hamoody
In case you haven't checked my profile out, I'm a professional stalker :colone: :ninja:
Can't help it, just makes me want to :lol:

Btw were have you been :O ?
Original post by FrenchUnicorn

Btw were have you been :O ?

Ehh? What do you mean? I've been right here all the time :lol:
Original post by Supersaps
You're on the brink of a permanent ban?

I honestly think most sane posters here are at least under constant moderation from the mods. :biggrin:

#tsrsafespace

Original post by Anonymous
that's really sad.if it wasn't for the trolls I wouldn't have originally joined TSR. I actually joined because I realised I couldn't rep posts that made laugh without. mods need to calm it

Thanks guys. :wink:

Frankly mods have too much time on their hands and right now warnings and cards are being dished out like there's no tomorrow.

Surprised there are any threads left to post on tbh. :tongue:

Can't believe how much stricter it has become even in the last few months. :s-smilie:

Ridiculous. :facepalm:
I might do, on occasion :ninja: :colondollar:
no, i have a life
Original post by mariam687
no, i have a life[/QUOTE]

why are you on here then?
I stalk sometimes(okay maybe often:colonhash:) but I do try to avoid it:innocent:
Sometimes, yes. :lol: In most cases, it's someone I interact with and haven't seen around the actual forum in a while. Also, I stalked @Hydeman to try and up my quoted count with him. True story.

I've never wondered whether people stalk my profile back, though. I doubt I'm that interesting. :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by acupofgreentea
I've never wondered whether people stalk my profile back, though. I doubt I'm that interesting. :lol:

Excellent. :colone: The subject is oblivious of our surveillance. *smiles like Mr. Burns*

Spoiler

Reply 50
I don't like to call it stalking... I like to call it randomly ending up in the same place as him every Wednesday just so I can look at him for longer
do you ever stalk a certain person and wonder if they stalk you too? :ahee::ahee:

I am making this thread anon because I feel kinda creepy.

By stalk I mean regularly check on their profile and just wonder what the heck they spend their time doing?

2-6pm everyday - stalking. (I post usually like 5 messages per day so I can have time for the other part.)

6-8pm bullying others via PM.

8-10pm listening to music.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hydeman
Excellent. :colone: The subject is oblivious of our surveillance. *smiles like Mr. Burns*

Spoiler

You were excluded in that statement. Note how I've been mentioning you so you can find my posts with ease.

I'm nothing if not a compliant stalkee.

Spoiler

You were excluded in that statement. Note how I've been mentioning you so you can find my posts with ease.

I'm nothing if not a compliant stalkee.

Or a quote stats climber. :smug:

(Will check your position on that later, by the way, if I remember.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman
Or a quote stats climber. :smug:

We prefer the term quote stats encouragers, thank you very much. "Climber" is such a harsh word.

(Will check your position on that later, by the way, if I remember.)

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

We prefer the term quote stats encouragers, thank you very much. "Climber" is such a harsh word.

If you say so, encourager. :wink:

Given how infrequent I've been lately, I doubt I'll have made much progress. :sigh: Three quotes within this post alone, though. :mmm:

You're in joint-fifteenth place with a banned user. :lol: Also, the little blue bubbles don't count as separate quotes. :smug:

Let us hope Hydeman has eased up on his narcissism and quoted himself little enough that I come above him this time, at least. :colonhash:

Nope. :u: You're still trailing by two (three, after this post) quotes. :toofunny:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Hydeman
If you say so, encourager. :wink:

I have no response to this. Just upping my quote count. :awesome:

Original post by Hydeman
You're in joint-fifteenth place with a banned user. :lol: Also, the little blue bubbles don't count as separate quotes. :smug:

:colonhash:

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

I do not see the humour in this at all. :colonhash:

I am working on a deadline here. If you could hold back on the narcissistic self-quoting, that would be greatly appreciated. Please and thank you.

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

I love that you take no shame in this :colone:

:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending