The Student Room Group

Was this a jinn?

Salam Alaykum,

Yesterday, my sister said that she saw a white figure on the top of the stairs. I thought it was just her imagination but she was really scared so I played Surah Al Falaq and Surah al Nas. I then looked to the side and I saw something hovering, wearing a white gown but its skin was grey. It was hovering towards the door. The last week I was lazy toward my prayer, and after I saw that I felt pain and I felt very cold and anxious, I also own a bird and it was very quiet and as soon as I saw that it was singing very loudly. I gave all my sisters some Zam Zam water ( and to the bird) and I put Zam Zam over the house.

I don't know what it was, but I did see a black version of that outside my house but not inside.

What do I do and what was it? I haven't seen anything since.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by student.feed
Salam Alaykum,

Yesterday, my sister said that she saw a white figure on the top of the stairs. I thought it was just her imagination but she was really scared so I played Surah Al Falaq and Surah al Nas. I then looked to the side and I saw something hovering, wearing a white gown but its skin was grey. It was hovering towards the door. The last week I was lazy toward my prayer, and after I saw that I felt pain and I felt very cold and anxious, I also own a bird and it was very quiet and as soon as I saw that it was singing very loudly. I gave all my sisters some Zam Zam water ( and to the bird) and I put Zam Zam over the house.

I don't know what it was, but I did see a black version of that outside my house but not inside.

and then you woke up?

Company of jinn and men, if you are able to pierce through the confines of the heavens and earth, pierce through them.You will not pierce through except with a clear authority. So which of your Lord's blessings do you both then deny? He will pursue you with a piercing flame and fiery smoke, and you will not be helped. (Surat ar-Rahman, 33-35)
Original post by student.feed
Salam Alaykum,

Get an imam to your house and read ayatul kursi x
Reply 4
What is a jinn?
Reply 5
Ok I googled
Who's Salam?
Original post by apronedsamurai

Company of jinn and men, if you are able to pierce through the confines of the heavens and earth, pierce through them.You will not pierce through except with a clear authority. So which of your Lord's blessings do you both then deny? He will pursue you with a piercing flame and fiery smoke, and you will not be helped. (Surat ar-Rahman, 33-35)

I don't understand this. What does it mean?

^was this?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Eternalflames

They possess limited power. If we remain faithful, and mindful of the word of Muhammed (praise be upon him), then surely we revel in the mercy of Allah.
Original post by Nadiyah
Get an imam to your house and read ayatul kursi x

My grandma goes to an imam and he often makes dua for my family, so I don't know...
Reply 11
Why did you give your sister and bird zam zam water and put it over the house?

I think it's referring to how jinn (supernatural beings in Islam) were able to fly up to the heavens in the past, until God created meteors to kill an of those who attempted to do so.
It was a jinn, you need help now, @somemightsay888 might have some advice for you

i actually thought you were serious and gave OP the actual link to a person who deals with these situations
kcjb.jpg
read ayatul kursi after every prayer
Original post by HAnwar
Why did you give your sister and bird zam zam water and put it over the house?

I don't know but I felt much better afterwards :tongue:
Original post by champ_mc99
I think it's referring to how jinn (supernatural beings in Islam) were able to fly up to the heavens in the past, until God created meteors to kill an of those who attempted to do so.

Oh okay, thank you :smile:
Your thread title is pretty catchy
So was this a jinn?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending