The Student Room Group

applying for finance, help?

'Where will you spend the most time during the academic year?' I will be on the Bsc Vet nursing course at the RVC (if i make the grades!) and i'm not sure where i will be spending my time as i know that you do get put on placements but i'm not sure when. I've found a specification but it's not clear when placement is. Any help is much appreciated!
Original post by Chazza97
'Where will you spend the most time during the academic year?' I will be on the Bsc Vet nursing course at the RVC (if i make the grades!) and i'm not sure where i will be spending my time as i know that you do get put on placements but i'm not sure when. I've found a specification but it's not clear when placement is. Any help is much appreciated!

Put at university, placements is generally if you would be spending a year abroad.
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Put at university, placements is generally if you would be spending a year abroad.

Ah okay, it does say in the uk also. Here i'll quote all the options.
University or college
Study abroad
Work Placement in the UK or abroad
Original post by Chazza97
Ah okay, it does say in the uk also. Here i'll quote all the options.
University or college
Study abroad
Work Placement in the UK or abroad

University or college you should go for :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by claireestelle
University or college you should go for :smile:

Okay i'll do that, thank you!
I think the work placement answer is aimed at people who are doing a year in industry. Whereas (my knowledge is limited on this) with these type of degrees, you're also attending uni, therefore, you put uni.

Quick Reply

Latest