You can't gaurantee it.
Original post by yasminkattan
I always find these stories hard to believe, don't know why

I understand , I didn't believe my sister until I actually saw it myself
Original post by HAnwar
I hope the bird felt better too :biggrin:

:biggrin:
Original post by Eternalflames
I don't understand this. What does it mean?

Basically its a verse from the Quran which is predicting space travel in the future.

As the arabic text says if u have power to pierce, penetrate the heavens n earth (heavens refers to space, universe) so if u have power then pass but u wont pass except by an (Sultan) which means authority. This authority is Gods permission which is the space rockets.

1000 yrs ago it was IMPOSSIBLE to go up in space yet the Quran is saying EXCEPT with authority so Quran is opening tht possiblity to space travel when even 500 yrs ago it was impossible never mind 1400 yrs ago.
Things like that don't exist, don't worry you and your family are safe
Reply 28
Based on the description you gave, if it wasn't a jinn I don't know what else it could be.
For Christ's sake, people need to stop bringing their absurd exotic fairytales into this country. There are no 'jinn' in the UK. We have 'ghosts'. What you saw was clearly a spectre giving you an omen of impending death.

The only way to appease it is to sprinkle holy water around the house and say 'Satan, I reject you' three times into a mirror at midnight. Also, try and get the nails from a coffin and nail them into your bedroom door. But be careful of which coffin you take them from, as you don't want to upset another ghost. Try and take them from the coffin of a priest since priests rarely become ghosts. But make sure he has been dead for at least 3 years, because if the ghost is following you it might inhabit the undecomposed body and become what is called a revenant.

In the meantime, get a broomstick and place it across the threshold of your door. The other thing you can do is recite the following Latin incantation in the presence of your pet bird:

'Ego sum magnus caudex, aves loqui non possunt, praeter psittaci.'

If the bird starts swearing at you in Hebrew, then it means the ghost has been trapped in the bird, and will pass harmlessly through its digestive system. If the bird starts muttering proverbs from the Sumerian Book of the Dead, then God have mercy on your soul.
(edited 8 years ago)
What you suggest for me to do?
Original post by Copperknickers
For Christ's sake, people need to stop bringing their absurd exotic fairytales into this country. There are no 'jinn' in the UK. We have 'ghosts'. What you saw was clearly a spectre giving you an omen of impending death. The only way to appease it is to sprinkle holy water around the house and say 'Satan, I reject you' three times into a mirror at midnight. Also, try and get the nails from a coffin and nail them into your bedroom door. But be careful of which coffin you take them from, as you don't want to upset another ghost. Try and take them from the coffin of a priest since priests rarely become ghosts. But make sure he has been dead for at least 3 years, because if the ghost is following you it might inhabit the undecomposed body and become what is called a revenant.

In the meantime, get a broomstick and place it across the threshold of your door.

The other thing you can do is recite the following Latin incantation in the presence of your pet bird:

'Ego sum magnus caudex, aves loqui non possunt, praeter psittaci.'

If the bird starts swearing at you in Hebrew, then it means the ghost has been trapped in the bird, and will pass harmlessly through its digestive system. If the bird starts mutterign proverbs in Sumerian, then God have mercy on your soul.

I don't think I will do that, but thanks for your suggestion.
I didn't think people were able to see Jinns?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by student.feed
I don't think I will do that, but thanks for your suggestion.

Your funeral. But you can't expect a British ghost to care about Muslim prayers. British ghosts are kaffir and anyhow they don't speak Arabic.
Your funeral. But you can't expect a British ghost to care about Muslim prayers. British ghosts are kaffir and anyhow they don't speak Arabic.

Muslims don't believe in ghosts, but we believe in jinns.

Well I've seen several ghosts so I'm afraid you are wrong in that. Besides, jinn are invisible and do not behave in the way you are talking about, so what you saw cannot be a jinn. There is simply no basis for believing that what you saw is a jinn. On the other hand it conforms perfectly to many thousands of eye-witness reports of ghosts.

Besides, there is nothing in the Quran which says ghosts don't exist. It only says that they can't be resurrected human souls. Many much more intelligent and well-read Muslims than you believe in apparitions. Are you so arrogant that you can claim that all Brits are wrong and you are right on the basis of a book that was written in Arabia and makes no mention of Britain? Maybe there are no ghosts in the Middle East and so Muhammed did not see fit to describe them. Doesn't mean that there aren't any in the UK. Do I go to Arabia and deny the existance of camels on the basis that there aren't any where I come from?
Well I've seen several ghosts so I'm afraid you are wrong in that. Besides, jinn are invisible and do not behave in the way you are talking about, so what you saw cannot be a jinn. There is simply no basis for believing that what you saw is a jinn. On the other hand it conforms perfectly to many thousands of eye-witness reports of ghosts.

Besides, there is nothing in the Quran which says ghosts don't exist. It only says that they can't be resurrected human souls. Many much more intelligent and well-read Muslims than you believe in apparitions. Are you so arrogant that you can claim that all Brits are wrong and you are right on the basis of a book that was written in Arabia and makes no mention of Britain? Maybe there are no ghosts in the Middle East and so Muhammed did not see fit to describe them. Doesn't mean that there aren't any in the UK. Do I go to Arabia and deny the existance of camels on the basis that there aren't any where I come from?

So your telling me, there are only ghosts in Britain? Pshhh get off my post :tongue:

Ghost is another word for Jinn
What you suggest for me to do?

Lay off the gin.
So your telling me, there are only ghosts in Britain? Pshhh get off my post :tongue:

Why not? There are no volcanoes in Britain or in the Middle East, doesn't mean they don't exist in other parts of the world. Maybe ghosts are a naturally occuring phenomenon that are localised to certain places.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending