The Student Room Group

Is it too late

Hi
I've missed a LOT of my AS Level work (many, many topics in each subject) and haven't started any real revision yet, my exams start May 18th. Is it too late to start and should I just not bother?

Thanks x
Reply 1
Their is always enough time just learn, revise and do past papers ( i am in the same situation too)
I havent either you still have a good month - 30 days - divide the work up to 30 days/
Reply 3
What are you grades are you aiming for just out of interest?
Also, have you guys not even made any notes or familiarized yourself with the syllabus?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 4
Original post by djmans
Their is always enough time just learn, revise and do past papers ( i am in the same situation too)

Original post by star80
I havent either you still have a good month - 30 days - divide the work up to 30 days/

Fair enough! Guess I should start lmao
Reply 5
Original post by SANTR
Also, have you guys not even made any notes or familiarized yourself with the syllabus?

At the beginning of the year, AABB (my predicted grades). Now, I don't even know what to aim for anymore.

No notes, and I haven't gone to many classes (that was out of my control) so I'm not very familiar with it.
Original post by SANTR

AAB predicted
made a few notes here and there. ordered a book which csme today finally. gonna start tomorrow.
Original post by celloel
Hi
I've missed a LOT of my AS Level work (many, many topics in each subject) and haven't started any real revision yet, my exams start May 18th. Is it too late to start and should I just not bother?

Thanks x

I'm sorry to hear that you missed a lot of the work , but It's never too late to start revising, you can always get better at your subjects and still have time to make a real difference to your performance. Giving up would be, in my opinion, an extraordinary lazy move and something you would ultimately regret, because you would know that if you had been bothered you could have done better, which is never a good feeling
Reply 8
its never too late

Quick Reply

Latest