The Student Room Group

Studying at UCM: start in February

Hi everyone!

I intend to apply at University College Maastricht (UCM) but as the 1st deadline is passed, I'll have to apply later (as of July). If I am admitted, it means I'll only start my academic year in February (1st).

Do you know what it exactly implies for a student to begin the year later than September? Will I miss some courses or other things because of it?

Thank you for your answer!
Original post by Nista
Hi everyone!

I intend to apply at University College Maastricht (UCM) but as the 1st deadline is passed, I'll have to apply later (as of July). If I am admitted, it means I'll only start my academic year in February (1st).

Do you know what it exactly implies for a student to begin the year later than September? Will I miss some courses or other things because of it?

Thank you for your answer!

Universities generally have two intakes, September and Jan-March intake. February Batch is a new batch with a fresh start, so you will not miss on anything.
Reply 2
Original post by vininodnat
Universities generally have two intakes, September and Jan-March intake. February Batch is a new batch with a fresh start, so you will not miss on anything.

Alright, thank you for your reply!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending