The Student Room Group

Interacial Relationships (UK british asian girls)

Hi I have a question from a friend:Where is it to find decent girls to settle down with, alot portray a negative image hence the increase with men getting married from back home, the reasons for this is because alot of the history of their past, or even their demands are too high. Alot of girls say that guys are all the same, but what would you say if the girls are ? There is alot of stereotypical views in this situation as to the vast majority of the problem is based on young asian men, which is clearly not the case. There is an increase of asian girls going out/in relationships with non asian men hence concludes in men getting married from backhome. Alot of views on these issues from women have been like somewhat bizzare ie asian men cant treat women good, there not good in bed, they have a backward mentality. What I would like to know is what is your views on this?
Original post by Anonymous
Where is it to find decent girls to settle down with

Shaadi.com

Spoiler

Alot of girls say that guys are all the same, but what would you say if the girls are ?

Generally I think there's a wider mix of Asian girls than Asian guys, but they all are pretty similar in some ways. Don't get me wrong some girls are different.

There is an increase of asian girls going out/in relationships with non asian men hence concludes in men getting married from backhome.

I don't think that's the reason for the Asian dudes to marry from back home lol. It's usually because they cannot find someone suitable. Also they do this out of their own choice (most of the time). Why can't they marry a non-Asian? Not a big deal. :u:

Alot of views on these issues from women have been like somewhat bizzare ie asian men cant treat women good, there not good in bed, they have a backward mentality.

I think you're generalising, that's not entirely true. These opinions vary from person to person. I certainly don't believe that.

What I would like to know is what is your views on this?

Everyone is entitled to their own, and on this very topic it's hard to speak for everyone. In my opinion, I'm fine with interracial marriages as long as they're from the same faith as me there's nothing more to it tbh.
Reply 2
why are they not many decent asians girls, how come many take the wrong end of things and as a result does this increase lads getting married from backhome, why do a lot of relationships dont work? if sheesha , bars are not the ideal place to find someone where is?
Thats a whole load of bull. The fact that they get married to someone from back home is because they cant trust any asian girls in England. I know people who've rejected asian girls from the UK just because the girls a ( something bad) and that she probably wont be loyal and end up cheatin.
Reply 4
Original post by HuzaifahN
Thats a whole load of bull. The fact that they get married to someone from back home is because they cant trust any asian girls in England. I know people who've rejected asian girls from the UK just because the girls a ( something bad) and that she probably wont be loyal and end up cheatin.

Thank you, good answer!
Reply 5
A lot of Asia is still in a transitional period from traditional courtship (done through families) and Westernisation. So men being the pursuers are culturally quite new to this concept. So their game is overall pretty weak.

One thing I do know is that if you want an Asian girl, you're best off going to the source than getting one in the west.
Reply 6
Original post by Jebedee
A lot of Asia is still in a transitional period from traditional courtship (done through families) and Westernisation. So men being the pursuers are culturally quite new to this concept. So their game is overall pretty weak.

One thing I do know is that if you want an Asian girl, you're best off going to the source than getting one in the west.

No, their game is not weak, Thanks.
why are they not many decent asians girls

Lmao, define "decent" for me. In my opinion there are many "decent" girls out there, it just about you coming across someone you like.

how come many take the wrong end of things and as a result does this increase lads getting married from backhome

Isn't it usually Asian parents wanting their child married from back home. Unless you want to marry cousin Sidra?

why do a lot of relationships dont work?

You can't expect an answer for this, there's various reasons.

if sheesha , bars are not the ideal place to find someone where is?

Omg. :rofl: If you've been looking for a "decent" girl in a sheesha bar, then I'm sorry to break it to you, but you've been looking in the wrong places. :redface:

As I stated before, throughout education or you can find a job and it may be your colleague? It really depends on your life experiences.
By asian do you mean actually muslim? if so my comment is invalid as I'm asian but not muslim. Why would you find us in sheesha bars? I have never done sheesha in my life. I'm in a happy relationship with a white guy with European origin - who has been completely accepted into my family. But maybe you wanted a muslim perspective - in my experience, hindu families are a lot more accepting than muslim.
By asian do you mean actually muslim? if so my comment is invalid as I'm asian but not muslim. Why would you find us in sheesha bars? I have never done sheesha in my life. I'm in a happy relationship with a white guy with European origin - who has been completely accepted into my family. But maybe you wanted a muslim perspective - in my experience, hindu families are a lot more accepting than muslim.

No of course not I'm not specifying Muslims, I'm talking about Asians generally. I thought we're discussing interracial marriages, not anyone's faith? Anyways, I totally agree with you that Hindu families are more accepting of non-Asians than Muslims families.

I'm getting really confused now. What gender are you?
Most guys I know who marry girls from back home choose those girls over a British Asian girl because they just want a wife who sits at home and cooks and cleans all day and doesn't work. Also they want the girl to live at home with him and his parents.
British Asian girls might agree to being a housewife or to living with their in laws, but rarely they'll agree to do both.
lol not many replies from girls ...
No, their game is not weak, Thanks.

I spent a lot of time in Asia dude, overall their game is very weak in comparison to western countries.
Original post by Jebedee
I spent a lot of time in Asia dude, overall their game is very weak in comparison to western countries.

Im on about south asians in the UK ie British Asians.
Im on about south asians in the UK ie British Asians.

In that case my point is even more relevant.
Please elloborate or give examples
Still havent got many views on this. It seems the girls get sensitive on this topic
women complain about the men , but wat abouf the women themselves they ****ed everything and everyone then they say there no good men out there, bollox to marriage etc man.

i cnt be asked to talk to women even basic convo my respect for women has gne so low, and marrage is totally out the question who ever it maybe accepted in these cases, 1- nikkah only not registered, 2- very high risk of another woman on the scene so they maybe wife number 2, 3- properties and financial assets will not be on my name for personal security.
A majority if asian girls are just simply lost in the head, head to toe in primark in gucci attitude!

Quick Reply

Latest