Original post by Eternalflames
Hahaha, cool! :lol:

:rofl::rofl:
Reply 341
Self hating Pakistanis are the worst, shame on you
Original post by alkaline.
I agree with tarot of magic
this is just embarrassing.

no arab girl, or any girl for that matter will find this sense of self attractive. It's simply embarrassing. Why don't you learn some history about Pakistan and at least try and find some things to like. Not saying you have to agree with everything your country does.

Saudi's will have some backward ass governments and still be showing the respect for their country cause it's their country. Have some loyalty. Your attitude is pathetic.

well its easy 2 say tht becaus ur not Pakistani . Most of my friends are like me . If i was born in Pakistan then it would be different me hating it but im not . Iv been brought up in the UK. I love the UK.

ok couple of things i like about Pakistan is the food and that they have a powerful army and they have nuclear weopons .and has the 2nd largest Muslim population and alot Pakistanis have memorized the Quran more than any other race. Maybe a few more.

However, alot of the culture is just backwards.
Even my brothers dad friends are against Pakistan. Infact alot of Pakistanis who are born in UK will criticize Pakistan.

Im against the Pakistani goverment they hav done nothin for Pakistan.
Original post by elforjg02
AZHAAR!:dance::happy2::woo::yeah:where u been ?:tongue:

@elforjg02! Ahlan wa sahlan :h:. Nothing special, just had a team project at uni :smile:
Reply 344
Original post by muzi123
well its easy 2 say tht becaus ur not Pakistani . Most of my friends are like me . If i was born in Pakistan then it would be different me hating it but im not . Iv been brought up in the UK. I love the UK.

ok couple of things i like about Pakistan is the food and that they have a powerful army and they have nuclear weopons .and has the 2nd largest Muslim population and alot Pakistanis have memorized the Quran more than any other race. Maybe a few more.

Even my brothers dad friends are against Pakistan. Infact alot of Pakistanis who are born in UK will criticize Pakistan.

What a reason to hate Pakistan, the government, nearly all my family hate the Government, but in terms of nationality, Pakistani-Afghan land have been my home for hundreds of years, hating the government shouldn't result in hating yourself mate, you are basically hating your ancestor throughout history.
ahum ahum...not all north africans :tongue:

Ok I take it back, Libyan and Tunisian are fairly easy to understand.
Lool I feel like a wars about to break out between the pakistani society and the arab society cause of muzi
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by muzi123

We should all be proud of our culture, every culture has its positives and negatives.
We take the positives and we improve on the negatives, starting out with ourselves and those around us.
I mean as muslims (non muslims too) we share a lot of close ties and histories together in the region (Middle east, North Africa, Horn of Africa :biggrin:, Indian subcontinent, Afghanistan, Turkey...etc) So be proud of the heritage.
Ps you guys are not the only ones who suffer from terrible governments and leadership in the area.
Original post by AlifunArnab
izayak ya 'am

هلا بالصنعاني
حيا الله من جاء
Greetings, where about in sana'a do you come from.
Original post by Azhar Rana
@elforjg02! Ahlan wa sahlan :h:. Nothing special, just had a team project at uni :smile:

aww..hope it went well ^^
Reply 350
Arabs like Gaddafi I rate, they had pride in there own culture, all revolutionaries had pride in Che Guervara, Mustafa Ataturk
Original post by Al-farhan
هلا بالصنعاني
حيا الله من جاء
Greetings, where about in sana'a do you come from.

I'm from بني حشيش . It's not known much apart from being a safe haven for Houthis (unfortunately).
(edited 8 years ago)
I wish this thread was created a couple of years back. I used to use Google translate for my Arabic homework, and I always got the answers wrong :colonhash:
Original post by HAnwar
I wish this thread was created a couple of years back. I used to use Google translate for my Arabic homework, and I always got the answers wrong :colonhash:

Arent you arab? Your profile has a saudi flag
Original post by Mentally
Arent you arab? Your profile has a saudi flag

No. I only chose it because it has the shahadah on it.
Original post by HAnwar

awww...:tongue:ahahaha lol...:rofl::rofl:
awww...:tongue:ahahaha lol...:rofl::rofl:

Lol it's funny now, wasn't back then.
Original post by HAnwar
No. I only chose it because it has the shahadah on it.

Oh mashallah.
Btw are you going to that friday event I saw you mention days ago in the ISoc. The one in london, where mufti menk is appearing.
Original post by Mentally
Oh mashallah.
Btw are you going to that friday event I saw you mention days ago in the ISoc. The one in london, where mufti menk is appearing.

Yeah Insha Allah. Are you?
Original post by HAnwar
Yeah Insha Allah. Are you?

Yh thanks to you bringing it up, i booked a ticket asap especially when I found out mufti menk was participating.

Quick Reply

Latest