The Student Room Group

Post your "That moment...."

Scroll to see replies

that moment when you try think of a that moment post but you cant think of it because that moment has passed by without you realising so you take the next moment as a opportunity to think of a next moment post.
Original post by Proxenus
that moment when you try think of a that moment post but you cant think of it because that moment has passed by without you realising so you take the next moment as a opportunity to think of a next moment post.

That moment when you have no idea what this post is getting at :confused:
That moment when you're outside and realise you haven't washed your clothes for few weeks and it is you who stinks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That moment when you have nothing to say in an "That moment" thread.
That moment when you get less chicken wings than it was advertised but it's too late now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That moment when you haven't checked your bank account recently.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 146
That moment when you're done with a TV series and you just sit there indecisively wondering how to kill yourself :lol:
that moment when your dipping ur digestive in ur tea nd it falls in....

yh im drinking tea

again
That moment when the waiter orders the chicken wings for you, just because you are black.
That moment when you feel something is pressing against your chest while asleep and you just wake up during midnight unable to sleep, but you know you have to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
That moment when you're about to finally make love with the woman you've been flirting with for a long time and

Spoiler

That moment when it's the middle of the night ,you find yourself walking towards a gang of very aggressive looking youths,they draw nearer and nearer and you are trying not to show anything but calm self assuredness .....,,...and then you recognise one of them as being your next door neighbours son who you once helped with his maths homework.

Spoiler

Original post by Hamoody
That moment when you're done with a TV series and you just sit there indecisively wondering how to kill yourself :lol:

Happens to me too often....
I also often have some long think about what I just watched.... Weird
:biggrin:
Original post by moggis
That moment when you're about to finally make love with the woman you've been flirting with for a long time and

Spoiler

What did you discover?
That moment you get caught eating a chocolate bar in the middle of the night because you told your family that you were on a diet.
Original post by Wired_1800
What did you discover?

What do you think I discovered?

Edit I mean 'discovered ' :smile:
Original post by moggis
What do you think I discovered?

Edit I mean 'discovered ' :smile:

Original post by Wired_1800
That moment you get caught eating a chocolate bar in the middle of the night because you told your family that you were on a diet.

LOOOOOL meee
i dont want them to know what kinda pig i am :lol: but thankfully i dont gain weight
Original post by ivy.98
LOOOOOL meee
i dont want them to know what kinda pig i am :lol: but thankfully i dont gain weight

It is our little secret :wink:
Reply 159
That moment when you are in a toilet cubicle and the guy in the cubicle next to you farts helplessly :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest