I have rice nearly everyday as well.

Somali problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
McDonald's chicken nuggets
Reply 4
Original post by ForestShadow
Story of my life:frown:

except the occassion of noodles...rice noodles ;-)
Steak, carrot, mushroom and potato stew
Reply 6
Pressure cooked chicken casserole with vegetables.
Beef quarter-pounder, baked potato with melted vegan cheese, tenderstem broccoli, and green beans. It was bloody wonderful.
Original post by mscaffrey
Beef quarter-pounder, baked potato with melted vegan cheese, tenderstem broccoli, and green beans. It was bloody wonderful.

What's the point of melted vegan cheese if you're a meat eater? :redface: Is it healthier?
Reply 9
I had chapatti and curry like I usually do lmao
Rice and chicken and tomato sauce for breakfast with salad

Same thing for lunch

Same thing as a snack

And same thing for dinner but without the chicken because i run out of it :cry2:

I have absolutly no idea how i am still underweight i eat most of the food in my house :erm:
Original post by mk_cbc

I once told someone in school I had that most days for lunch and her exact words were "What the hell you liar? That's exotic food you can't have that everyday"
nothing.. my dad hasn't cooked anything yet...(it's the only thing he does do..)

Literally me
Original post by Student403
What's the point of melted vegan cheese if you're a meat eater? :redface: Is it healthier?

I can't eat cow's milk so I have to resort to vegan cheese. I don't know why I call it vegan instead of dairy free - just less of a mouthful, I suppose. I've just realised how weird that must sound though when paired with beef. :rofl:

It's kind of nutritionally empty, to be honest, apart from calories - it's made with coconut oil (I also can't eat soya, so I can't have the bouncy soya cheeses some places sell). But I'd gone so long without cheese that I was thrilled when I found out I could have something that resembled cheese on pizzas and baked potatoes.
Me too

Except yesterday

When I just ate a burger instead
Original post by mscaffrey
I can't eat cow's milk so I have to resort to vegan cheese. I don't know why I call it vegan instead of dairy free - just less of a mouthful, I suppose. I've just realised how weird that must sound though when paired with beef. :rofl:

It's kind of nutritionally empty, to be honest, apart from calories - it's made with coconut oil (I also can't eat soya, so I can't have the bouncy soya cheeses some places sell). But I'd gone so long without cheese that I was thrilled when I found out I could have something that resembled cheese on pizzas and baked potatoes.

Oh I gotcha! Thanks for the info :h:

PRSOM

Me to parents: 'rice is getting boring'
Parents: 'stfu'
Me: ;_;
Original post by mk_cbc

i love chapati, thought they sell them at supermarkets but it was naan instead >_>
beef casserole with pasta lol
i had beef casserole with rice for breakfast and dinner yesterday

Quick Reply

Latest