The Student Room Group

Why does my sister's friend keep laughing/smiling at me?

It's weird as.

Like she's sitting facing me at dinner and every time I look up she smiles at me then starts laughing. I smile and laugh too... But it's still weird haha!

She's 16, so I don't want to turn into an Adam Johnson.
:sexface:
Original post by Dodgypirate
It's weird as.

Like she's sitting facing me at dinner and every time I look up she smiles at me then starts laughing. I smile and laugh too... But it's still weird haha!

lol it's ok no-one will judge you
good at maths
Reply 4
she might be a giggly kinda person
Reply 5
Original post by bluemadhatter

Is she perving on me?!
Reply 6
She might fancy you

Posted from TSR Mobile
It's weird as.

Ohh la la, she likey you!!! 👍👌💪🏾☺️
She doesn't fancy you she told me, it's precisely why she's laughing at you.
It's weird as.

Maybe you had food stuck in your teeth? :s-smilie:
Original post by Zargabaath
good at maths

What?
Some people are just friendly (or flirty)
Reply 12
I'm guessing you're American because apparently 16 isn't age of consent but maybe she's just giggly, maybe you make her laugh, did you make a joke do people nomally smile around you, my sister the same but that's cause I remind her of her younger slightly autistic brother (same form of autism as me but I've trained myself to hide it beneath general quirkiness) and she then smiles and laughs at memories of his antics, which I have to say from what I've heard are actually comedy gold so maybe not flirty.
But the again I'm an unattractive social awkward, prudish and innocent bisexual guy with low self confidence so I don't really know what to like to be flirted at or crushed (or have I an not noticed) on or even in a relationship so I'm not credible
Sorry for long reply I don't really do small talk I get on to the meat of conversation
uhh she's probably being friendly/nice. Does she have a bubbly type of personality?

Spoiler

Original post by bluemadhatter

Spoiler

Maybe you just have one of those faces people laugh at.
Reply 16
Original post by Little Popcorns
She doesn't fancy you she told me, it's precisely why she's laughing at you.

I sincerely hope you are actually the sister because that is all shade of hilarious
And that's brutal by the way
But oh so funny all the same
She wants the D.
she wants the Dizzle it woud be remiss of you to decline

Quick Reply

Latest