The Student Room Group

Who likes to read?!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by DiddyDec
I'm sure if you make it worth her while she will produce some audio books.

Original post by Novascope
Aww damn. It'll be available on Android and the web in May I think :smile:

What do you think of Gorilla suggestion Novascope? What would you like?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 21
Original post by chikane
What do you think of Gorilla suggestion Novascope? What would you like?

Lmao, on a serious note I'm not established enough imo to produce audiobooks just yet :wink:
Lmao, on a serious note I'm not established enough imo to produce audiobooks just yet :wink:

All you need is a microphone and confidence

Why didn't you post your book art? (Didn't know if you wanted to share your name so I took it out).

Reply 23
All you need is a microphone and confidence

Why didn't you post your book art? (Didn't know if you wanted to share your name so I took it out).

Lmfao you found that quickly! I never made that, someone on the team does those picture quotes for all the writers :smile: and thanks for taking my name out, although people will see it anyway if they happen to check out my work.
Lmfao you found that quickly! I never made that, someone on the team does those picture quotes for all the writers :smile: and thanks for taking my name out, although people will see it anyway if they happen to check out my work.

It wasn't hard to find. It looks pretty professional.

They will have to download the app by that point and then they are already committed, or be as good at snooping as I am. But that is highly unlikely.
Reply 25
It wasn't hard to find. It looks pretty professional.

They will have to download the app by that point and then they are already committed, or be as good at snooping as I am. But that is highly unlikely.

Haha that's true. I will consider audio books, and if one day in the future I do them I will dedicate one to you :tongue:
Haha that's true. I will consider audio books, and if one day in the future I do them I will dedicate one to you :tongue:

I'm flattered, there is clearly demand and where there is demand there is money.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending