The Student Room Group

how did you meet your best friend?

please tell me your lovely stories im bored and in need for some happy stuff lmao.

Scroll to see replies

How did you meet your best friend ?????????
In 1st grade. I transferred to a new school after Kindergarten and met him on the first day.
Reply 3
Original post by tamanna___
How did you meet your best friend ?????????

hoe you know i met you lmao in year 9 in the devils classroom
Reply 4
Original post by BristolFresher15
In 1st grade. I transferred to a new school after Kindergarten and met him on the first day.

wow thats a very long friendship:smile:
Reply 5
Same boarding school. We didnt have good terms initially but you will either end up loving or hating after being around each other all the time.
On TSR:redface:
We hit it off on a thread
Then became friends
Now i see her as a best friend :lol: i can tell her anything :smile:

Dont have a best friend irl
Only friends irl :smile:
Hope it will change at uni for me
First day of college, a random introduction class. Bizarrely enough we never had a single class together over the 2 years despite both studying maths and science. He lives in Amsterdam at the moment and I haven't seen him in a few months but I'm going to stay with him for a while after exams.
Reply 8
Original post by toonervoustotalk
On TSR:redface:
We hit it off on a thread
Then became friends
Now i see her as a best friend :lol: i can tell her anything :smile:

Dont have a best friend irl
Only friends irl :smile:
Hope it will change at uni for me

awwww thats great I havent made any friends on here so far sigh but im glad i have a real life best friend lmao and hopefully you do find someone that you can share things with in uni:smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Aristotle's' Disciple
First day of college, a random introduction class. Bizarrely enough we never had a single class together over the 2 years despite both studying maths and science. He lives in Amsterdam at the moment and I haven't seen him in a few months but I'm going to stay with him for a while after exams.

awww thats great you'll get to see him again :smile:
First day of high school i was super shy and sat by myself and she came and sat next to me and according to her i gave her a "big smile" and its been 9 years 💟
I don't have one :dontknow:
Reply 12
First day of primary school. We sat next to each other. The rest, as they say, is history. In fourteen years we've never had a fight.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
In year 7 :love:

My sister was her sisters friend. We stood side by side in the lunch line... I turned around and took my first look. And I just knew.. I asked "are you (her sister's name) sister?".

And after that, we are still bestie now. :h:
Original post by mk_cbc
awwww thats great I havent made any friends on here so far sigh but im glad i have a real life best friend lmao and hopefully you do find someone that you can share things with in uni:smile:

:yep: hopefully :crossedf:
Reply 15
so we met in year 2, we're in year 13 now. so basically we hated eachother because the first time we met i tripped her up infront of her friends...dont ask me why, i have a terrible memory although she probably knows, and from that i think our fights made us closer. you know what they say keep your friends close but your enemies closer...jk she's my bubz XD
Original post by mk_cbc
hoe you know i met you lmao in year 9 in the devils classroom

Hmmmm maths devil?? I dunt remember this bad memory i CRI
Original post by mk_cbc
please tell me your lovely stories im bored and in need for some happy stuff lmao.

i sat at a computer, he was sitting at a computer, we talked, sometime when we were talking, we became best friends
Reply 18
Posted from TSR Mobile
are u my friend or wut hoe English yah
Reply 19

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending