The Student Room Group

What did you get in GCSE's?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zXcodeXz
That's still really good though well done!!

Thanks!
Yeah that should be enough go for it!!

Thanks man. I wish you the best of luck. I know I'm gonna ace my A levels because I love those subjects. I'm revising like mad right now and feel like sitting some of my exams right now because I'm really confident. I just hope I don't forget what I'm learning. I'm going to be revising from 5-11pm on school days. Luckily for me, I can fluke some subjects such as English Language, English Lit, Business and History and be able to get A stars because I did in my mocks twice. 😂😂😂😂👌🤘. Thank God for that. Less revision and more focus on subjects I struggle at. I only need work on my 6 marks for science because that's always the difference between an A star for me. Maths is just Maths ( I need to start revising for the bloody subject ). French... Luckily my coursework is at an A star.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Thanks man. I wish you the best of luck. I know I'm gonna ace my A levels because I love those subjects. I'm revising like mad right now and feel like sitting some of my exams right now because I'm really confident. I just hope I don't forget what I'm learning. I'm going to be revising from 5-11pm on school days. Luckily for me, I can fluke some subjects such as English Language, English Lit, Business and History and be able to get A stars because I did in my mocks twice. 😂😂😂😂👌🤘. Thank God for that. Less revision and more focus on subjects I struggle at. I only need work on my 6 marks for science because that's always the difference between an A star for me. Maths is just Maths ( I need to start revising for the bloody subject ). French... Luckily my coursework is at an A star.

Your doing so great right now no doubt you can't do it later on!!
Original post by Aaliyah.97
1 A*, 6B's, 2C's and 1 D

Nice
Your doing so great right now no doubt you can't do it later on!!

Thanks man. Oh yeah. Can I recommend a maths website to you ? Go to Mr Burtons maths Takeaway. It has every topic and videos explaining it. The questions are compilations of every past paper compiled into a topic test. I had just found out about it yesterday and I wish I had found out about it earlier.
Original post by MR.ANONYMOUS 786
Thanks man. Oh yeah. Can I recommend a maths website to you ? Go to Mr Burtons maths Takeaway. It has every topic and videos explaining it. The questions are compilations of every past paper compiled into a topic test. I had just found out about it yesterday and I wish I had found out about it earlier.

Thanks so much!! :smile:
Nice

Wasn't great I basically was lazy a lot of GCSEs and I regret it
Wasn't great I basically lazier around a lot

Yeah I get what you mean, I'm doing that right now
Yeah I get what you mean, I'm doing that right now

I wish I didn't. You've got a chance to do better. A levels is killing me beacause I was lazy most of GCSEs
I wish I didn't. You've got a chance to do better. A levels is killing me beacause I was lazy most of GCSEs

Yeah I'm not going to do that anymore, what a levels are you doing?
Yeah I'm not going to do that anymore, what a levels are you doing?

I'm doing intensive maths this year. I did psychology sociology and law last year but changed my mind this year. So nest year I'm doing English and biology
8 A*s and 2 As :smile:
I'm doing intensive maths this year. I did psychology sociology and law last year but changed my mind this year. So nest year I'm doing English and biology

Oh that's good
Original post by etudixnt
8 A*s and 2 As :smile:

Jesus, what did you get seperatly?
Jesus, what did you get seperatly?

I got A*s in English Lit, English Lang, Spanish, French, RE, Maths, Core Science and Further Additional Science
I got As in Geography and Additional Science (one mark off an A* :colondollar:)
Original post by etudixnt
I got A*s in English Lit, English Lang, Spanish, French, RE, Maths, Core Science and Further Additional Science
I got As in Geography and Additional Science (one mark off an A* :colondollar:)

Oh my goodness !! How did you get an A* in maths and English Lit and Lang!!! And core science aswell I can get an A* but my coursework is keeping me back
Law, Psychology and Maths. Now at University of Surrey studying Law
Original post by reg123098
Law, Psychology and Maths. Now at University of Surrey studying Law

Nice
Thanks, It's funny how A level students wish they could retake their GCSE's because they can guarantee all A*'s and likewise for university students doing A levels again.
Original post by reg123098
Thanks, It's funny how A level students wish they could retake their GCSE's because they can guarantee all A*'s and likewise for university students doing A levels again.

Yeah here's me thinking GCSE's are hard next year when I do A levels I'll be there thinking GCSE's were so easy I should have done better 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest