The Student Room Group

Do you beep at fit girls?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Zargabaath
I don't think it's illegal, but it really is such a pathetic thing to do. I actually stopped talking to someone I met during the first week of uni when I saw them do this. It tells you a lot about their character.

Hmm, I see what you mean. I think in 2008 there was a wolf whistling ban for builders (and apparently David Cameron is up for womens rights and all). It is so disrespectful and totally ungentlemanly. It really does doesn't it? Makes you able to spot life's morons immediately
Original post by stefano865
Too late. :teehee:

You naughty boy :naughty: Amellia is most unimpressed with you
Original post by Amellia123
You naughty boy :naughty: Amellia is most unimpressed with you

Joke. Obvs. :wink:
Original post by ivy.98
its acc uncomfortable af. when i go for a walk at night i just wear really baggy clothes and a cap to look like a guy. this shouldnt be happening :erm:

dat u? but srs the thirst must be real down in ur ends
Original post by Silver Arrow
When you're driving? Let's see you see a fit girl with a thick juicy ass, or some sexy gym chicks, do you beep at them?

Anyone who does this is an infantile idiot. Without exception.
Original post by stefano865
Joke. Obvs. :wink:

Too late I'm afraid, the damage has been done :colonhash:

Spoiler

All the time, I just walk around town shouting BEEP! at other women.

I don't drive.
Original post by hezzlington
No I just wolf whistle.

please tell me your joking?
I have big penis
Posted from TSR Mobile
boys that do that are so embarrassing lmao can't even call them men with those school boy antics
Most girls don't appreciate this at all. What are you trying to accomplish by startling a random girl who is just trying to go about her business in peace?
Original post by Supersaps
Anyone who does this is an infantile idiot. Without exception.

Why tho?
Original post by idontknowmedoyou
please tell me your joking?

No girls love they find it really primal and sexy
I did not read this thread

"Fit" as in health n fitness is a convention created by marketing

"Fit" is a concept to divide people based on their physical appearence etc
What about all the "un-fit" women do you just run them over....

Find it hard to stomache, the sexism and disrespect women face.

Sorry to anyone who feels offended - either way...

Freedom speech guys n gals & gender- neutrals - so chat away :smile:
Reply 74
I have to admit...I love getting beeped at. Whistled at on the street can be creepy, though, but a glance and 'alright' in my direction will make my day.

To people who think that this is wrong/objectifying etc, this political correctness crap is getting on my nerves, people love to be offended - Calm down and stop taking everything personally.

I was barked at once, though, and that was a step too far.
No but I would beep if I saw some juicy guy's ass :coma: :colone:
Original post by Leona-L
I have to admit...I love getting beeped at. Whistled at on the street can be creepy, though, but a glance and 'alright' in my direction will make my day.

To people who think that this is wrong/objectifying etc, this political correctness crap is getting on my nerves, people love to be offended - Calm down and stop taking everything personally.

I was barked at once, though, and that was a step too far.

It's nothing to do with being politically correct. So you enjoy it, other women have good reasons not to feel the same as you. Sometimes I want to just enjoy a walk in peace and being startled or followed by someone who wants a chat just kills it. Then on days when I'm feeling down and depressed I just want to be left alone.

What are men who do this hoping to accomplish?
Original post by Silver Arrow
Why tho?

Because it's degrading.

If you want a girl to know you think she's fit, tell her.

The big problem is it's a completely one way, you have no idea who's honking you. It could be the fittest bloke in the world or a random fat man. For most women, it's very intimidating.

SS
Original post by hezzlington
No girls love they find it really primal and sexy

you're gross. if you think girls like that then you are obviously a **** boy, its rude and stupid.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
No
But i was at the bus stop one cas waiting for my bus
Some guy rolls up in a ford focus and parks in the bus lane
Gets out of his car and attempts chatting up some girl.
He got rejected then went back into his car and drove off

Just another cas day in East London

Dead :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest