The Student Room Group

Love??

Just wondering if its possible to fall in love with someone you aren't going out with and don't really speek to that much? Theres this guy that I relly like, I've liked him since the begining of last year when I first met him like I liked him almost straight away when we started talking and I realised we had alot of shared interests. Nothing hapened from that and I stopped liking him as much but then this year I realised how much I acctually like him and all my friends know now but they dont know how much I like him and how long I've liked him for. Whenever I see him I feel like I can't breathe and I dream about him a lot I get really nervous around him and if I'm sat near him or with him like in clas then I can't look at him and I can't speek to him without blushing or saying something stupid. I think about him literally all the time and imagine what it would be like to go out with him and have him be my boyfriend etc. If I see him I always get nervous but if I'm just like passing him in the hallway I look at him and sometimes I see him looking at me and it feels like he's looking at me a lot but I don't know it could just be that I want him to look at me and that's why it's feels like he is or he could just be looking at me a lot because I'm looking at him. Anyway is it possible I could be in love with him even thoug we arent together and don't speek often?? And what should I do about it??
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering if its possible to fall in love with someone you aren't going out with and don't really speek to that much? Theres this guy that I relly like, I've liked him since the begining of last year when I first met him like I liked him almost straight away when we started talking and I realised we had alot of shared interests. Nothing hapened from that and I stopped liking him as much but then this year I realised how much I acctually like him and all my friends know now but they dont know how much I like him and how long I've liked him for. Whenever I see him I feel like I can't breathe and I dream about him a lot I get really nervous around him and if I'm sat near him or with him like in clas then I can't look at him and I can't speek to him without blushing or saying something stupid. I think about him literally all the time and imagine what it would be like to go out with him and have him be my boyfriend etc. If I see him I always get nervous but if I'm just like passing him in the hallway I look at him and sometimes I see him looking at me and it feels like he's looking at me a lot but I don't know it could just be that I want him to look at me and that's why it's feels like he is or he could just be looking at me a lot because I'm looking at him. Anyway is it possible I could be in love with him even thoug we arent together and don't speek often?? And what should I do about it??

I suppose you have the 'symptoms' of being loved up, haha. I can understand them though e.g. getting nervous and what not. It sounds like you really like him with a passion. Maybe you should try talking to him more often and perhaps he'll get the hint over time. Don't expect him to notice straight away, give it time. Also, if he doesn't notice how you feel after some time, you should probably confess how you feel about it. :h:

Quick Reply

Latest