The Student Room Group

Tell tale signs a guy is interested in a girl?

Okay, so in the past I have been told by numerous people that they can 'see' I like a girl. Whether they're right or wrong (99% of cases) is a different story. But I wanted to know what girls or guys seem to think the telltale signs that a guy is interested in a person are!

The most common one I've heard is 'I see the way you look at her.' Or 'You two seem to be close, and spend a lot of time together!'
Original post by Tinemither
Okay, so in the past I have been told by numerous people that they can 'see' I like a girl. Whether they're right or wrong (99% of cases) is a different story. But I wanted to know what girls or guys seem to think the telltale signs that a guy is interested in a person are!

The most common one I've heard is 'I see the way you look at her.' Or 'You two seem to be close, and spend a lot of time together!'

Body language mostly.
As long as you don't get a boner no one can tell really most of the time they are lying
Reply 3
Usually them asking you out is a sure fire way to tell
What if you're too scared to show you're interested because you don't deserve to be loved by them and you'll only get rejected? What then?
He has sex with her.
I just assume no one is interested and move on with life lol
Original post by Anonymous
What if you're too scared to show you're interested because you don't deserve to be loved by them and you'll only get rejected? What then?

You've got to take that leap sometimes. If you really like them, yes it's very scary... but look at their body language when you're around them. From that you should have an idea if they may feel the same towards you. In the end if its meant to be it will be
They use the Direct approach. :wink:
Reply 9
I give her a friendly tweak on the nipple.

Always goes down a treat. :wink:
Pitching a tent.
Reply 11
body langauage, the way he looks at her, the way he acts towards her, the way he acts when he's around her

I find it quite easy tbh to pick up on whether another guy likes a girl, because many of the same ways he's acting i act when i like someone.

I think in most cases a guy will be able to tell better when another guy likes a girl ...and a girl is able to tell better when another girl likes a guy
The cucumber leaving the salad....
Reply 13
Original post by stefano865
I give her a friendly tweak on the nipple.

Always goes down a treat. :wink:

M8 I wouldn't try that if she's on her period, the pain is unbearable and she will injure you in response
Original post by Addie_
M8 I wouldn't try that if she's on her period, the pain is unbearable and she will injure you in response

Got the scars to prove it. :wink:
Reply 15
Original post by stefano865
Got the scars to prove it. :wink:

You, my friend, live life on the edge
idk man

for me...i smile a lot...look into her eyes...pop a convo with her more than others
If she's even moderately attractive, he's interested. Full stop.
I'm a girl but I can tell when a guy likes me when he tries to find any excuse to brush past me or touch me on the arms or waist.

Sometimes you can tell when a guy has a beaming smile and holds my gaze.

When a guy compliments the women and seem really eager about her

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending