The Student Room Group

Why do guys wait...

....until your not around to let you know that they are interested in you by a friend after a party or something for example. And don't even ask for your number when you're right there until after the fact. This always happens to me.
Reply 1
Fear of being rejected perhaps - it's not a nice prospect. So, better to gather some intelligence before having a go. You can assist by making it blatantly obvious when your up for being asked out. Or even see how it feels for a guy and suggest the date yourself.
We are secretly terrified but you think we're in control and choosing not to because we do our best not to act weak; and thank **** for that as when we do finally work up the courage to ask you out your impression that we weren't scared is the one reason you didn't lose interest.
If i was awake I might thin of a number of reasons, but fear and awkwardness spring to mind, so agree with the others.
Truth be told...most of us are terrified of women
Women are scary nowadays

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by xobeauty
....until your not around to let you know that they are interested in you by a friend after a party or something for example. And don't even ask for your number when you're right there until after the fact. This always happens to me.

Perhaps an age thing. Perhaps not.

If you're in your 20s, time to attract better men?
u aint attractive enough

dudes holla at women alllll the time

u tellin me they dont with u?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending