The Student Room Group

A level revision timings

I don't think I'm ready for my a level maths exam. It's in 40 days and I'm doing as and a2 maths independently. How much revision per day???? To get at least a B overall. PLEASE I NEED SOMEONE TO HELP ME. I HAVE 40days from tomorrow. So I need some answers before tomorrow.
(edited 8 years ago)
Hey there!

Firstly, don't stress. Just make sure you give yourself a fair ratio of study time to breaks.
Allocate your time wisely. Make a time timetable, you could use this Study Planner by TSR if you like. Though if you feel as if your a type to not stick with time tables I'd say you should make a to-do list for every week and tick off the things as you go along this way you don't omit anything from your revision.

I might be able to help more if you tell me what subjects you do.
Reply 2
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing only maths AS levels. So C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 S1. I'm so stressed out about it.
Original post by Aaliyah.97
Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm doing only maths AS levels. So C1 C2 C3 C4 M1 S1. I'm so stressed out about it.

Trust me you'll be fine! You need to make sure you do enough past papers to have a good understanding of each module.

If you're ever stuck watch the ExamSolutions videos on it, he's great at explaining everything step-by-step.

If you're still stuck you can always ask a question in the TSR A-Level Mathematics Forum (be sure to provide the question and what you have already done)

Do every single past paper

Do the Solomon Press papers and exercises

Look at other exam boards past papers, and attempt them

Mark your papers and see where you have gone wrong

Check out this Mathematics Resources thread (C1/2/3/M1/S1)

And another Mathematics Resources thread (C3/4)

Don't stress out, stay motivated. Good luck! :h:
Reply 4
Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks you so much. I will be doing exactly that

Quick Reply

Latest