The Student Room Group

Bernie Sanders was right

http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/bernie-sanders-panama-free-trade.html about panama

Tax evasion on this scale leaves everyone as a victim
Reply 1
bump
he is right about everything
I support him even tho he's a Jew lol
Original post by Thisguy11
http://anotherangryvoice.blogspot.co.uk/2016/04/bernie-sanders-panama-free-trade.html about panama

Tax evasion on this scale leaves everyone as a victim

Seems like much like Comrade Corbyn you need teaching the distinction between tax avoidance and tax evasion.
The guy who writes Another Angry Voice is a cringe-worthy and ignorant numpty. It's nearly always the stupidest people on my Facebook feed who share the articles as well. That and the extremist hate blog Vox Political.
Bernie Sanders is the best presidential candidate tbh
Original post by trillinhomie
Bernie Sanders is the best presidential candidate tbh

Because the debt ceiling isn't high enough already, the federal budget deficit isn't big enough yet, and the US can still be more anti business.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No Bernie sanders is a communist hippie.
Reply 8
Original post by KimKallstrom
The guy who writes Another Angry Voice is a cringe-worthy and ignorant numpty. It's nearly always the stupidest people on my Facebook feed who share the articles as well. That and the extremist hate blog Vox Political.

Rather than using insults, van you find actual flaws in the evidence provided
Original post by Jammy Duel
Because the debt ceiling isn't high enough already, the federal budget deficit isn't big enough yet, and the US can still be more anti business.

Posted from TSR Mobile

At least you'd have a generation of workers after his presidency is over, and Sanders promises to support small-medium sized buisnesses
And his tax plan is far worse than Trumps. Sanders is a mid-tier candidate and I'd much prefer him over Hillary, but Trump is better in nearly every way.
At least you'd have a generation of workers after his presidency is over, and Sanders promises to support small-medium sized buisnesses

You mean that if anybody other than sanders is elected unemployment will skyrocket?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Seems like much like Comrade Corbyn you need teaching the distinction between tax avoidance and tax evasion.

Because tax avoidance is totally okay, isn't it? It seems like you're a fan of arguing about semantics to avoid the actual question.
You mean that if anybody other than sanders is elected unemployment will skyrocket?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I mean that the other big candidates don't have solid policies to back themselves up on.
HRC is a compulsive liar
Trump is a bigoted hypocrite
I mean that the other big candidates don't have solid policies to back themselves up on.
HRC is a compulsive liar
Trump is a bigoted hypocrite

That's a brilliant analysis, it couldn't possibly be extended to most politicians!

Neither of them particularly need a platform of strong policies at the moment, Trump still needs to say whatever wins him votes to get the nomination, and Clinton has the foundations of being the establishment candidate who has been in the party nearly 5 decades and not only nearly 5 months.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest