The Student Room Group

revision

what i do with revision
Original post by beccatiger123
what i do with revision

My best advice would be to make sure you don't revise topics you already know as most people do. If you list a few of the subjects/topics you struggle with maybe I could give some tips/resources?
Making flash cards, revison posters and doing past papers are great methods to revise. Try to plan your revision by setting yourself goals rather than saying you'll just do 3 hours of one subject because that can quite difficult and demotivating.
Original post by ashleymacleod
Making flash cards, revison posters and doing past papers are great methods to revise. Try to plan your revision by setting yourself goals rather than saying you'll just do 3 hours of one subject because that can quite difficult and demotivating.

ok
how to make a flashcards
ok
how to make a flashcards

Just cut up squares of paper and write a question or a term on the front and the answer on the back. Keep going through the set until you get them right. You can also buy packs of flashcards from stationary shops which I prefer to do because I like to be organised haha.

Quizlet is a great website where you can make flashcards and they can also turn into quizzes which really helps you to remember things.
Just cut up squares of paper and write a question or a term on the front and the answer on the back. Keep going through the set until you get them right. You can also buy packs of flashcards from stationary shops which I prefer to do because I like to be organised haha.

Quizlet is a great website where you can make flashcards and they can also turn into quizzes which really helps you to remember things.

ok thanks. when is your exams
ok thanks. when is your exams

My first exam is on the 6th May. When do your exams start?
My first exam is on the 6th May. When do your exams start?

ummm 17th may

Quick Reply

Latest