The Student Room Group

Why did this come up when I sent a reply to a thread?

Ive been on here since, like, yesterday and havent posted anything rude or cruel or anything like that, so why did this message pop up when i posted a normal reply to a thread??

Thanks for joining the conversation. Your message is just being checked by a member of our moderation team. Once it's approved, your reply will be visible to everyone on this discussion.

What? what worries me is that it was a confessions thread, and I made it anon, as i didnt want anyone knowing it was me, and now a whole moderation team is going to see it!!!!
Original post by KayleeReidXOXO
Ive been on here since, like, yesterday and havent posted anything rude or cruel or anything like that, so why did this message pop up when i posted a normal reply to a thread??

Thanks for joining the conversation. Your message is just being checked by a member of our moderation team. Once it's approved, your reply will be visible to everyone on this discussion.

What? what worries me is that it was a confessions thread, and I made it anon, as i didnt want anyone knowing it was me, and now a whole moderation team is going to see it!!!!

Anon posts made by new members are checked to avoid people misusing the feature. And anon threads in the mental health forum are checked no matter how long you've been on here. It's nothing to do with anything you've done and it should still post as anon. On sites like this some people with forum responsibilities will always be able to see who's behind anon posts.
Reply 2
It's fine, it's just the mods. If it got through it would still be anon so don't worry about it. :lol:
Thank you!!!! feel better now x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending