The Student Room Group

For everyone out there...

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Rhythmical
You must see it, it will change your life. And I know right, it is a shame he is gay because he is my soul mate. I remember watching this show on Cbbc called Summerhill and I realised later that he was in it. He was still beautiful in 2008.

He's gay? :colonhash:
Original post by ZuluK
He's gay? :colonhash:

Sadly yes. :frown:
Reply 42
Sadly yes. :frown:

Why? I mean I appreciate the male body as much as the next straight girl... But why? :frown:
I was expecting James Blunt - You're Beautiful.

Haha
awww :colondollar:..u didn't have to ..ur beautiful too x:wink:
Reply 45
Original post by ||TheUnknown||
I just want to hug him and never let go :h:

:colonhash:
Original post by RobML

Possessive much?
Reply 47
Possessive much?

Original post by FireFreezer77
Why thank you. I'm not but thanks anyway.

You are :biggrin:

I just want to hug him and never let go :h:

I know right, I think he is amazing and the music industry needs people like him.

Original post by urbanlocations
Why??!!! Anyway I am off to sleep.

Feel free to PM me :smile: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

don't miss me too much. As I know you want to marry me on here.
I just know it

Yeah I'll propose with a Haribo ring lol.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Haha

That song creeps me out though. When James strips (or just takes his top off?), I thought I wasn't allowed to watch the video as I was young then and found it dirty LMAO.

Original post by ZuluK
Why? I mean I appreciate the male body as much as the next straight girl... But why? :frown:

The way things are. Maybe he might shock us all and turn out bisexual. But seriously he is an amazing person and I can't even experience it :frown:

Original post by elforjg02
awww :colondollar:..u didn't have to ..ur beautiful too x:wink:

Someone's been looking at my DP before I changed it... :wink:
Original post by RobML

Yes? No? Anything? :colonhash:
That song creeps me out though. When James strips (or just takes his top off?), I thought I wasn't allowed to watch the video as I was young then and found it dirty LMAO.

The way things are. Maybe he might shock us all and turn out bisexual. But seriously he is an amazing person and I can't even experience it :frown:

Someone's been looking at my DP before I changed it... :wink:

ahahaha actually....I haven't its ma first time see ur dp:biggrin:....I just know u r x:wink:
ahahaha actually....I haven't its ma first time see ur dp:biggrin:....I just know u r x:wink:

Haha I must be if I get creepy PMs from guys.. :biggrin: which is unacceptable and gross.

Lol
That is just like me and toxic by Britney Speares
Whenever i see the video i quickly change channel
Still do it today sometimes :rofl:
Haha I must be if I get creepy PMs from guys.. :biggrin: which is unacceptable and gross.

ahahaha poor u ...thank God I don't get creepy pm's:biggrin: ...what sort of creepy pm's tho ?:colone: XD
ahahaha poor u ...thank God I don't get creepy pm's:biggrin: ...what sort of creepy pm's tho ?:colone: XD

The kind that ask me to hook up with them.

Lol
That is just like me and toxic by Britney Speares
Whenever i see the video i quickly change channel
Still do it today sometimes :rofl:

I haven't watched that video in years! To be honest, nowadays, videos are more sexual and unsuitable for kids, like seriously how do they get away with it?
I haven't watched that video in years! To be honest, nowadays, videos are more sexual and unsuitable for kids, like seriously how do they get away with it?

True they are
And they have so many sexual inuendoes in them now!!

I dislike the way that they objectify women in the vids as well:frown:
True they are
And they have so many sexual inuendoes in them now!!

I dislike the way that they objectify women in the vids as well:frown:

It's so true. It portrays women negatively as a lot of young girls will feel conscious about their bodies and find that they aren't 'beautiful' enough. It is sad because it affects society's perception on a lot of things but often I find that female singers objectify men too in videos.
(edited 7 years ago)
The kind that ask me to hook up with them.

eeeww...desperate mofo's:colonhash:

dw ik

Quick Reply

Latest