The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Lol what do you mean 'this negative'
Pre martial sex is a great sin in Islam. I wouldn't be able to marry someone who has lost their virginity when I have kept mine. That wouldn't be fair on me.

fair?? lol you're acting like virginity is a peice of gold, get over it mate
But wouldn't the spouse find out or get suspicious when getting down there?

wot
Original post by SexiestNameEver
fair?? lol you're acting like virginity is a peice of gold, get over it mate

Calm. Have a seat. It matters to some people. Just because you're giving it out easy, doesn't mean it's the same for others or for all cultures. :rolleyes:
Original post by Start the Fire
Seems perfectly reasonable to me

This is what I meant.

I can't seem to write properly :sigh: or get what I really mean across. So here's a pic of what I was trying to say, but I over complicated/was just being stupid and didn't explain. Sorry!
Different context you dumbass moron

Insults me as anon , what a pussy. It wasn't a serious comment but clearly you're too mentally defunct. Regardless , the principle applies now go fck urself.
The more a female has sex the more her down there stretches

Are you feelin ok

How did you get to 20 years old with a brain and knowledge base like yours pls?
Calm. Have a seat. It matters to some people. Just because you're giving it out easy, doesn't mean it's the same for others or for all cultures. :rolleyes:

lol yeah because you know me so well personally to know how many ppl I've slept with and how easy I give it.
Original post by Against_Systems
I'm pretty sure Islam allows divorce and get married again. There are examples of Muslim men having more than one wife too.

I realise that. I did not say that you can't have preferences but refusing to marry someone because they are not what you imagined you wanted, and trying to embarrass them because of that, is not good. I realise I should have made this clearer before.

The OP didn't want to relay the story of how she lost her virginity, so we cannot assume that she "couldn't seem to wait for him". We also cannot assume that she has been "penetrated" by "multiple" men. As we don't know enough about the situation, we have to be unbiased when answering her question. Also, I don't think it matters how many times she has had sex.

I didn't clearly state what I meant before and as a result there has been some confusion. What I meant to add was that if a Muslim man and woman were going to get married, but one didn't want the other due to things like lack of money/looks are loss of virginity, it is selfish as the two supposedly love each other and marriage is meant to be the unification between two people. However you are entitled to your own opinion, and reading what you wrote has made me look at the situation from a different perspective, thank you for that.

1. you do not enter a marriage with intentions of divorce, you enter with intentions of being together forever (even in jannah), that is what marriage is in islam.

2. "not what you imagined" obviously muslims assume the person is a virgin and every other muslim should know to let their future spouse know if they aren't, so really there should be no imagination from either side. Where did I mention embarrassing someone because of it lol - clearly that would be wrong.

3. If it was rape or a situation which was uncontrollable on her part then obviously this doesn't apply. If not then.... do you consistently not read things properly? I said "another/multiple" another implying one.

4. if a person is already in love with someone who they know is not a virgin then there clearly isn't any issue to begin with.

you're welcome.
(edited 8 years ago)
Why would you even tell them? It's none of their business
Original post by alkaline.
1. you do not enter a marriage with intentions of divorce, you enter with intentions of being together forever (even in jannah), that is what marriage is in islam.

2. "not what you imagined" obviously muslims assume the person is a virgin and every other muslim should know to let their future spouse know if they aren't, so really there should be no imagination from either side. Where did I mention embarrassing someone because of it lol - clearly that would be wrong.

3. If it was rape or a situation which was uncontrollable on her part then obviously this doesn't apply. If not then.... do you consistently not read things properly? I said "another/multiple" another implying one.

4. if a person is already in love with someone who they know is not a virgin then there clearly isn't any issue to begin with.

you're welcome.

Your thingamajig contradicts with sharia law, I believe (I might be wrong).
If a woman is raped, she, along with the rapists are executed, I believe.... Or at least arrested.

Thank you.
I'm a guy who has had sex with loads of women. Pre-marital sex is not bad, I agree...however, I wouldn't want to marry a woman who has had a promiscuous past.

Double standards... why can't a woman have as much sex as a man does without her being called promiscuous or a whore?

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. At the end of the day if your the sort of scum who has ****ed about before an advanced level of educational/professional acumen has been attained then you are vermin as far as I am concerned. That sort of stuff can only be allowed after marriage which is always 21-24 for the girls and 24 to 30 for the guys. Any deviating from this path always leads to societal instability, hence the English love of step dads, black dads, gay dads or even no dads.
Original post by AmazingArry
Double standards... why can't a woman have as much sex as a man does without her being called promiscuous or a whore?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because men aren't attracted to whores, not for marriage anyway.

Women are attracted to tall rich men, men are attracted to chaste submissive women. That's just how life is.
Original post by AmazingArry

Posted from TSR Mobile

Traditional gender roles are what make a society stable and what we have had since time immemorial. The current post 60s feminist liberal environment is NOT sustainable; English society is falling apart as a result. When women deviate from their established roles as home-makers, child rearers and community mentors society goes to the dogs. Such women only go along with the act in order for the purpose of reproduction, personal enjoyment is totally secondary.

With men ideally we dont was them indulging/being promiscuous before marriage either. But unfortunately during hard times such as war that is the best moral booster your troops can have and as such comfort women and boozy ONS's sometimes have to be allowed to sustain the regiment.
(edited 8 years ago)
Can I just say, loads of Muslim guys have already lost their virginity by the time they get to uni or at uni. You girls are really limiting yourself to an ocean with barely any fish in it. There's no way of telling if a guy has lost their virginity or not and not every virgin bleeds their first go, it's actually better for your health not to bleed. If the girl bleeds, you aren't having sex properly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 8 years ago)
yeah
whether it was a mistake or intended, its part of who the person is
im not a virgin, female, but i wouldnt let that stop me marrying a non virgin
the only exception i guess would be i wouldnt wanna marry someone whos slept around loads, out of love or a relationship yeah fine, but not numerous one night stands
Original post by SexiestNameEver
lol yeah because you know me so well personally to know how many ppl I've slept with and how easy I give it.

You're Muslim?! Oh dear, shameful if you think pre-marital sex is okay....
Original post by samina_ay
Past is the past

LOL no ones gonna sleep with u anyway, look in the mirror. Youd should not be picky and take anyone x
Original post by Start the Fire
Because men aren't attracted to whores, not for marriage anyway.

Women are attracted to tall rich men, men are attracted to chaste submissive women. That's just how life is.

Are you going to be one of those guys that doesn't let their wife outdoors or your daughters? Human right violation... women are attracted to a variety of men, men are attracted to a variety of women. Even short, poor men seem to have found people to spend the rest of their lives with because a a woman saw something in his character that she fell in love with. If that isn't a contradiction.... There are a lot more open minded men than you seem to know about. People don't care as much as to who or how many people you've slept with as long as you're not spreading anything nasty. And it's the people who have more sex who tend to be the more protected and prepared.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by cookiemonster_
yeah
whether it was a mistake or intended, its part of who the person is
im not a virgin, female, but i wouldnt let that stop me marrying a non virgin
the only exception i guess would be i wouldnt wanna marry someone whos slept around loads, out of love or a relationship yeah fine, but not numerous one night stands

PRSOM

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest

Trending

Trending