The Student Room Group

Yo Bossman, can I have

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Latin Beauty
im dominican

im in london and i checked out ur hoods....just a bunch of anxious lookin dudes scared to say anything to me....rather have a staring contest than check me

come thru east ny with that starin and u will get checked in secs most likely hit

Oh yeah, what areas have you been to then?
im dominican

im in london and i checked out ur hoods....just a bunch of anxious lookin dudes scared to say anything to me....rather have a staring contest than check me

come thru east ny with that starin and u will get checked in secs most likely hit

Nah don't do that in south. They will finish you. You're taking certain parts of London too lightly.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Oh yeah, what areas have you been to then?

harlesden...stockwell...peckham...walthamstow

i hear those are the worst...look like a joke to me

when people hear my accent too...they get intimidated cuz i lived in nyc for a long time...they respect me on some fear ish...askin me 21 qs about america
Original post by Konahagakure
Nah don't do that in south. They will finish you. You're taking certain parts of London too lightly.

my man...finish who...i lived in bk for years....i even said london aint ish...dudes was like yea u from america tho etc

i grew up the dr...caribbean hoods are on another level
Reply 84
Yo bossman can I get a plain chicken burger, chips and pepsi max.
harlesden...stockwell...peckham...walthamstow

i hear those are the worst...look like a joke to me

when people hear my accent too...they get intimidated cuz i lived in nyc for a long time...they respect me on some fear ish...askin me 21 qs about america

:rofl: They're pretty poor areas, but they're hardly notorious for being dangerous.
:rofl: They're pretty poor areas, but they're hardly notorious for being dangerous.

harlesden hardly notorious for what? yo im done this is definitely some suburban kid
im dominican

I've been to an NY hood (Canarsie) where my relative lives and it's bad but I didn't feel in danger, just like I don't feel in unsafe in London hoods. But this doesn't mean that they are safe- people don't expect to get assaulted or killed when walking in any hood but it still happens. There are shootings and stabbings in London hoods- just because you don't feel scared doesn't mean it's not dangerous.

not europe

not even the uk

glasgow...lisbon...germany...have hoods that make london hoods look like a resort

those people fear easy...thats why...im from the dr...i walk thru any hood in london alone...dudes just stare anxiously....wont even say anything....but i lived in nyc....certain hoods u will get shot and robbed for just being there....also staring at people there will get u confronted with the quickness..
@Konahagakure

but yea...london is soft...low crime...polite people...

nyc has detectives drivin taxis...dressed as pizzamen.....tower on the corner of hoods...skinhead gangs...tagger gangs...black power type gangs....gangs like ms13....even girls will shoot at u out there.....london is sweet...

harlesden hardly notorious for what? yo im done this is definitely some suburban kid

Why are you so proud of the fact that you clearly never went to school???
Original post by Trapz99
I've been to an NY hood (Canarsie) where my relative lives and it's bad but I didn't feel in danger, just like I don't feel in unsafe in London hoods. But this doesn't mean that they are safe- people don't expect to get assaulted or killed when walking in any hood but it still happens. There are shootings and stabbings in London hoods- just because you don't feel scared doesn't mean it's not dangerous.

canarsie isnt dangerous...only by where the l train runs folk get robbed and all...but na

i can name certain hoods still wildin like its the 90s...real war ish

people do expect it...thats why they stay away

yea there are...but london is still soft to me...it aint dangerous to walk thru ur worst hood harlesden or peckham i aint even get checked....church st had a gang of dudes and they aint say ****...everybody in london just looks nervous/fearful to me

walk thru brownsville...if u aint buyin work...u gettin got

i actually make a lotta friends up here cuz of my accent....thats how i know all bout london
(edited 8 years ago)
Why are you so proud of the fact that you clearly never went to school???

u upset u and ur city aint tough/gangsta?

too bad....puttin a pic of ur lil arms aint foolin anybody either....women dont even care and it makes dudes like me laugh

who u tryna fool man
canarsie isnt dangerous...only by where the l train runs folk get robbed and all...but na

i can name certain hoods still wildin like its the 90s...real war ish

people do expect it...thats why they stay away

yea there are...but london is still soft to me...it aint dangerous to walk thru ur worst hood harlesden or peckham i aint even get checked....church st had a gang of dudes and they aint say ****...everybody in london just looks nervous/fearful to me

i actually make a lotta friends up here cuz of my accent....thats how i know all bout london

In London, our only hoods are council housing estates, not towns. The are of Peckham is not really a hood, the estates in Peckham are. Are you sure you went to the actual estates?
@Trapz99

its real strugglin out there...people will dead u for gettin complimented by women...gettin a new car...gettin fly........certain parts of nyc is grimey
Original post by Trapz99
In London, our only hoods are council housing estates, not towns. The are of Peckham is not really a hood, the estates in Peckham are. Are you sure you went to the actual estates?

i got dudes from lewisham...peckham....harlesden....i go to their crib its in the pjs

yall got pjs like ours just way bigger

its the same
u upset u and ur city aint tough/gangsta?

too bad....puttin a pic of ur lil arms aint foolin anybody either....women dont even care and it makes dudes like me laugh

who u tryna fool man

I'm not even from London :rofl:

Where does this "foolin anybody" come into the equation??? I didn't think "Ooh, I have a great idea, I'll upload a picture of my arm - that'll fool them!" - fool them over what? You sound like a ****ing Tex Avery character :lol:

I'll tell you what women do care about - intelligence. You're ****ed then :biggrin:
I'm not even from London :rofl:

Where does this "foolin anybody" come into the equation??? I didn't think "Ooh, I have a great idea, I'll upload a picture of my arm - that'll fool them!" - fool them over what? You sound like a ****ing Tex Avery character :lol:

I'll tell you what women do care about - intelligence. You're ****ed then :biggrin:

well u aint gangsta...thats a fact

and i can prove that....come to london while im still here....if ur too far....we can meet halfway
well u aint gangsta...thats a fact

and i can prove that....come to london while im still here....if ur too far....we can meet halfway

Well, no, I'm not a gangsta. I never claimed to be. I'm educated, intelligent, well dressed, pretty well mannered and rather handsome, I might add. I'm muay thai trained, but that's besides the point.
Well, no, I'm not a gangsta. I never claimed to be. I'm educated, intelligent, well dressed, pretty well mannered and rather handsome, I might add. I'm muay thai trained, but that's besides the point.

ok which city u from anyways

so i can clown u
ok which city u from anyways

so i can clown u

Clown me? Are you going to force me to dress up in a Ronald McDonald outfit???

Quick Reply

Latest