The Student Room Group

"You know it's time to lose weight when..."

Well I don't know where else to put this but anyway summertime is coming and I just can't be arsed to get my "summer body." I'm not gonna cry myself to sleep though because I've discovered a coping mechanism lol.

Even before memes were officially a thing, I have memed myself to death with self deprecation for...well, not being the thinnest creature ever.

Spoiler

Meantime I playfully bully myself with "you know it's time to lose weight when..."
so I'm just gonna post the ones I remember finding funny here (you can add if you want):

you know it's time to lose weight when the shop assistant comes up to you not after 2 minutes and asks, "so...what size are ya lookin' for, anyway? :h:" :colonhash: #NoSizeProfiling? (this recently started happening to me this year when I know my weight has climbed a bit. It's a shop I always go to and there's two shop bitc--assistants :colondollar:--there who keep asking me that?!)

Here's some more :h:

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

You know it's time to lose weight when you don't feel comfortable and secure in the size of your body. People of all sizes are fine.
When it's spring :biggrin: Cutting season brap brap.
You know it's time to lose when when you're overweight
Original post by iMacJack
You know it's time to lose weight when you don't feel comfortable and secure in the size of your body. People of all sizes are fine.

what about when your weight starts to affect your health?
Original post by WoodyMKC

bulk 24/7
Reply 6
you have to buy two seats to sit on th plane
Reply 7
You know it's time to lose weight when you're bedridden as a doctor informs you that you need to lose weight, before accompanying ailments shut your body down further
Original post by Milzime
you have to buy two seats to sit on th plane

lol yesss this is where I was heading with the OP :tongue:

when you have to strategise how to put a belt on :biggrin:
Original post by thefatone
You know it's time to lose when when you're overweight

You know it's time to lose weight when you make a thread titled "you know it's time to lose weight." :tongue:
Original post by truemiscer
bulk 24/7

Powerlifterbrah.

thanks for commenting :redface: :hugs:

I know this is summer-body get ready season but ~sigh~
it's really not hard to lose weight though, maybe hard to keep it off for sure because ice cream and expensive gym fees lool
Original post by iMacJack

Not in the dating scene, let's be real
I'm not big or anything but I'm gaining weight just by like breathing it seems :mad:

and people say ignorant things.
You know it's time to lose weight when everyone thinks you're pregnant
Powerlifterbrah.

Strongmanbrah
Original post by XxKingSniprxX
Strongmanbrah

Notabodybuildereitherwaybrah.
not funny but you know its time to lose weight when people start giving up food vouchers

true story:
you know its time to lose weight/ eat healthy when your local pizza plate knows your address and order as soon as you say hi
Original post by Mathemagicien
Especially if you are male

loool because of the belly?
well I've had my friend's mums come up to me and say I'm starting to look chubby and then everyone starts side-eyeing me like, "hmmmm." For...****...sake. Because you know women gain weight during pregnancy.
Original post by LittleMissMay
You know it's time to lose weight when everyone thinks you're pregnant

I was scared to ask a women that several times.

Its a good thing I kept quiet.
Original post by sfaraj
not funny but you know its time to lose weight when people start giving up food vouchers

true story:
you know its time to lose weight/ eat healthy when your local pizza plate knows your address and order as soon as you say hi

LOL story of my life, or when you walk into a takeaway and they're like "oh hi! A large?"

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending