The Student Room Group

Jeans for curves

Are there any girls out there who are quite curvy and struggle to find jeans hat fit them perfectly, I’m talking about girls that have small waists but large hips. I can’t seem to find a shop where I can find jeans for real curvy girls like myself that fit well. Usually the sizes in the ‘curve’ section are mostly just for plus size girls and not actual curvy girls, it frustrates me so much

Any recommendations please :h:
I’m fed up of wearing baggy jeans and belts!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Are there any girls out there who are quite curvy and struggle to find jeans hat fit them perfectly, I’m talking about girls that have small waists but large hips. I can’t seem to find a shop where I can find jeans for real curvy girls like myself that fit well. Usually the sizes in the ‘curve’ section are mostly just for plus size girls and not actual curvy girls, it frustrates me so much

Any recommendations please :h:
I’m fed up of wearing baggy jeans and belts!!!!

Yeah, I honestly can’t find jeans that have measurements for both my waist and hips together (and if I do they’re stupidly expensive)
The size guides on most clothing websites annoy me too– they tell me my waist is a size 10 but my hips are a size 16? No.
Maybe try wearing stretch jeans?
The Joni Jeans from Topshop work for me
Reply 2
Original post by QuibblerWaffle
Yeah, I honestly can’t find jeans that have measurements for both my waist and hips together (and if I do they’re stupidly expensive)
The size guides on most clothing websites annoy me too– they tell me my waist is a size 10 but my hips are a size 16? No.
Maybe try wearing stretch jeans?
The Joni Jeans from Topshop work for me

Thank you xoxox do you have any recommendations for like mom/boyfriend jeans that may fit me, or should I just stick to belts for that?!
And if you don't mind me asking what are your measurements and what size do you buy from those jeans?:smile:
Reply 3
preach
George at asda do good jeans and also the clothing range at sainsburys too
I have a 24 inch waist and 37 inch hips. I haven't bought jeans since I was 13 :rofl: they've stretched as I've grown and ripped where my thighs are lolol
yep topshop joni jeans are good for this
or abercrombie because you can get stretchy ones
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I have a 24 inch waist and 37 inch hips. I haven't bought jeans since I was 13 :rofl: they've stretched as I've grown and ripped where my thighs are lolol

LMAO oh my gosh you could post that in my thread :colondollar:
there was this one time I tried on jeans I bought but never wore. Well when I did I thought bullets were ricocheting off the walls but...no.
It was just the button on my pants :h:

**and I've a pile of ripped thigh jeans now. Considering making them booty shorts like wtf
Forever 21 do soft jeans which almost feel like jeggings but looser around the ankles, but they stretch really well. Other than that I just wear jeggings or leggings or treggings instead :lol:
Original post by LittleMissMay
LMAO oh my gosh you could post that in my thread :colondollar:
there was this one time I tried on jeans I bought but never wore. Well when I did I thought bullets were ricocheting off the walls but...no.
It was just the button on my pants :h:

**and I've a pile of ripped thigh jeans now. Considering making them booty shorts like wtf

Lol I don't need to lose weight - I weigh 50.2 kg and the first place the weight falls off is my face and stomach. The absolute last place is my thighs and arse.

Hahaha oh dear :tongue: I'd never risk buying clothes without trying them first :colondollar:

I quite like the ripped jeans look. The rips are kind of random - it looks cool.
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
Forever 21 do soft jeans which almost feel like jeggings but looser around the ankles, but they stretch really well. Other than that I just wear jeggings or leggings or treggings instead :lol:

Yeah I'll try that and loooool me too
Yeah I'll try that and loooool me too

I've been living in my forever 21 stretch knit pants, they feel like leggings and stretch over curves but look more like trousers and are thick so they don't go see through around your bum :tongue: Although the first pair I got started ripping at the seam on my bum after wearing them for a few hours :angry:
Original post by IFoundWonderland
Lol I don't need to lose weight - I weigh 50.2 kg and the first place the weight falls off is my face and stomach. The absolute last place is my thighs and arse.

Hahaha oh dear :tongue: I'd never risk buying clothes without trying them first :colondollar:

I quite like the ripped jeans look. The rips are kind of random - it looks cool.

I was thinking just continue the rip my thighs made lool But it's between the legs which look so horrible. Idk how to fix that.
I suppose everyone can afford a couple pounds to trim off but I don't need to lose weight. I do need bigger clothes lol I'm trying to squeeze into ones I've had for like 8 years.
The first place any weight gain shows up is my hips, thighs and face. My ass just tries to join in lol
Original post by jawsontheflooor
yep topshop joni jeans are good for this
or abercrombie because you can get stretchy ones

Original post by Justmoll28
George at asda do good jeans and also the clothing range at sainsburys too

Thanks guys!!! You don't understand how much I've been struggling
Thanks guys!!! You don't understand how much I've been struggling

I understand haha
Thank you xoxox do you have any recommendations for like mom/boyfriend jeans that may fit me, or should I just stick to belts for that?!
And if you don't mind me asking what are your measurements and what size do you buy from those jeans?:smile:

I get those from asos/H&m or wherever and my waist is 27 inches, hips are 43 inches (my size changes all the time depending on where I shop:dontknow: - when I buy from H&M I have to go like 2 sizes up:colonhash:)
Original post by Phoebe Buffay
Yes I know of jeans for 'real curvy girls'. They're called extra large.

Reported.:h:
Now gtfo.

Someone is bitter :wink:

Wow what's wrong with you?
Apparently topshop jeans are good for girls with big bums and small waists

I live in leggings

Quick Reply

Latest