The Student Room Group

How much do I need to drink, so I don't need to drink anymore?

Plans for predrinks went hay-wire and basically, I have to finish off my drinks for predrinks by myself before we go to the pub.

I didn't plan to have money for the pub because I assumed, I was just going to drink at someones house. Obviously I can't take my current drink with me to the pub, so I have now until 9 to drink. Then from 9 until the end of the night (maybe 3 or 4). I'm thinking of maybe getting a jaegerbomb to refresh myself after midnight.

But so far I am armed with:

3 litres of 7.5% alchol, I have from now until maybe 9. How much of this must I drink, to keep me drunk until midnight?
First World Problems.
Reply 2
Original post by BristolFresher15
First World Problems.

If I actually had a third world issue, I wouldn't be coming to TSR for help.
What's with the weird threads you're making 24.7 now?
Jw
I don't think you understand how drinking works.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
how are we supposed to know how much you should drink?

its different for everybody
Reply 6
Original post by DiddyDec
I don't think you understand how drinking works.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How do I not?

If you drink a small amount, you'll be sober faster.

Original post by RoadtoSuccess
What's with the weird threads you're making 24.7 now?
Jw

Like what?
Reply 7
Thanks for the aid bros:biggrin:
Original post by Dinasaurus
Thanks for the aid bros:biggrin:

Drink the lot and hope for the best
Reply 9
Drink enough of your Frosties (or whatever other brand of cheap cider you have) you need to feel buzzed and go out and enjoy yourself.
Reply 10
Original post by Dinasaurus
Plans for predrinks went hay-wire and basically, I have to finish off my drinks for predrinks by myself before we go to the pub.

I didn't plan to have money for the pub because I assumed, I was just going to drink at someones house. Obviously I can't take my current drink with me to the pub, so I have now until 9 to drink. Then from 9 until the end of the night (maybe 3 or 4). I'm thinking of maybe getting a jaegerbomb to refresh myself after midnight.

But so far I am armed with:

3 litres of 7.5% alchol, I have from now until maybe 9. How much of this must I drink, to keep me drunk until midnight?

Cool story, kid
Enough to sustain a blood alcohol level that leads to fatal alcohol poisoning ... then you won't have to drink anymore. Ever.
Original post by Tom78
Cool story, kid

:biggrin: no problem mate

Quick Reply

Latest