The Student Room Group

Yo Bossman, can I have

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Latin Beauty
canarsie isnt dangerous...only by where the l train runs folk get robbed and all...but na

i can name certain hoods still wildin like its the 90s...real war ish

people do expect it...thats why they stay away

yea there are...but london is still soft to me...it aint dangerous to walk thru ur worst hood harlesden or peckham i aint even get checked....church st had a gang of dudes and they aint say ****...everybody in london just looks nervous/fearful to me

walk thru brownsville...if u aint buyin work...u gettin got

i actually make a lotta friends up here cuz of my accent....thats how i know all bout london

You don't know all about London. It appears that you haven't been here for a long time.
ok which city u from anyways

so i can clown u

That's an odd phrase🤔 What does that even mean?
u upset u and ur city aint tough/gangsta?

too bad....puttin a pic of ur lil arms aint foolin anybody either....women dont even care and it makes dudes like me laugh

who u tryna fool man

Looooool u seem to be bragging about the fact the newyork and America is like a third world country shithole :s There's nothing to be proud about that.
Original post by Ribbit1234
Looooool u seem to be bragging about the fact the newyork and America is like a third world country shithole :s There's nothing to be proud about that.

It's like GTA in real life there. The whole country should be converted into a nature reserve.
Original post by Konahagakure
You don't know all about London. It appears that you haven't been here for a long time.

clown is embarrass and well i seen enough....its soft...london street dudes admit it anyways....why is it so important

none of yall are from the streets
It's like GTA in real life there. The whole country should be converted into a nature reserve.

That's a bit of an exaggeration, but yh it's weird how it's a rich country but has so many poor people and problems.

and u are a benchwarmer that aint seen nothin lol...ur the type to cross the street facedown when u see a street dude

u got third world conditions in sunderland...middlesbrough...stoke...hull......jaywick....liverpool

london is soft and nice tho...u upset?
That's an odd phrase🤔 What does that even mean?

I think it's short for "Mane, am primitive so I gots nothin to be proud of other than ma ability to knock yo ass da **** out, so lets git it on!" :rofl:
clown is embarrass and well i seen enough....its soft...london street dudes admit it anyways....why is it so important

none of yall are from the streets

Ask yourself that very same question. I'm assuming it was a question anyway, there's no punctuation.
and u are a benchwarmer that aint seen nothin lol...ur the type to cross the street facedown when u see a street dude

u got third world conditions in sunderland...middlesbrough...stoke...hull......jaywick....liverpool

london is soft and nice tho...u upset?
lololz ur funny. 'Street dudes' like you don't intimidate me one bit, if anything they make me laugh. Wearing the same tracksuit for a year, having no proper job and thinking their 'bad and gangsta'. Lazy brainless Waste youts.

Like u said, Our third world parts ain't half as grimey and bad as ur guys Third world shitholes. At least people in the UK still have opportunities and options Living there.

Nah I'm not upset, u clearly are tho, banging on and on about absolute sht. Go back to the crusty ends of ny if it's too soft and safe for u here.
Original post by WoodyMKC
Ask yourself that very same question. I'm assuming it was a question anyway, there's no punctuation.

idk why u are callin me primitive and talkin in a black dudes manner

i aint even black but thats disrespect to all ur hip hop favorites and any black people u supposedly know...i bet ur gonna smile in their face tho huh

Caucasian (adj.) - Online Etymology Dictionary

www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=caucasian

Online Etymology Dictionary. 1807, from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in German) by German anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because its supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term. (See Aryan).

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.htm

question

what type of people come from mountains? cuz that doesnt sound human to me
Yo bossman, how do you like being called bossman
idk why u are callin me primitive and talkin in a black dudes manner

i aint even black but thats disrespect to all ur hip hop favorites and any black people u supposedly know...i bet ur gonna smile in their face tho huh

Caucasian (adj.) - Online Etymology Dictionary

www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=caucasian

Online Etymology Dictionary. 1807, from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in German) by German anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because its supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term. (See Aryan).

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.htm

question

what type of people come from mountains? cuz that doesnt sound human to me

I didn't mention race anywhere, you've connected those dots all by yourself. I insinuated you were primitive because you seem to lack civilised qualities.
(edited 8 years ago)
lololz ur funny. 'Street dudes' like you don't intimidate me one bit, if anything they make me laugh. Wearing the same tracksuit for a year, having no proper job and thinking their 'bad and gangsta'. Lazy brainless Waste youts

theres plenty street dudes in london...why dont u go tell em how u feel?

who said i was a street dude...show me proof?

Like u said, Our third world parts ain't half as grimey and bad as ur guys Third world shitholes. At least people in the UK still have opportunities and options Living there.

i didnt talk about that...i only mentioned london...which is soft and first world....but some places outside london are just as bad as ours

Nah I'm not upset, u clearly are tho, banging on and on about absolute sht. Go back to the crusty ends of ny if it's too soft and safe for u here.

u sound upset man..comin in here gettin involved in our discussion voicin ur negative opinion...hahahaha

Waste youts

u aint caribbean so dont beg...lmao...
I didn't mention race anywhere, you've connected those dots all by yourself. I insinuated you were primitive because you seem to lack civilised qualities.

lmao yea play dumb...this is all comedy to me anyways...check the facts i posted tho
lmao yea play dumb...this is all comedy to me anyways...check the facts i posted tho

Ah yes, the facts... the totally irrelevant facts... News for you - copying and pasting some random **** off the internet doesn't male you appear intelligent. Appearing intelligent is so not gangsta anyway, y do u care fo dat **** yo?
Ah yes, the facts... the totally irrelevant facts... News for you - copying and pasting some random **** off the internet doesn't male you appear intelligent. Appearing intelligent is so not gangsta anyway, y do u care fo dat **** yo?

dna is irrelevant huh?
dna is irrelevant huh?

Yes. I was describing your attitude as primitive, but of course you "gangsta" types like to make everything about race, even though you're not black yourself.
Yes

oh man....no words for a dude this retarded....just dont write me man
oh man....no words for a dude this retarded....just dont write me man

It was irrelevant. Just because it has the same words, doesn't make it relevant to the conversation. I said your attitude was primitive, you copy-pasted an article about DNA... what, how, why??? Calling someone retarded doesn't really work when you clearly never attended school and seem to be proud of the fact.

Quick Reply

Latest