The Student Room Group

Yo Bossman, can I have

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Yes. I was describing your attitude as primitive, but of course you "gangsta" types like to make everything about race, even though you're not black yourself.

Wait.......why we talking about race😂😂
Original post by Konahagakure
Wait.......why we talking about race😂😂

We're not, Latin Beauty Queen is however :rofl:
Original post by Latin Beauty
idk why u are callin me primitive and talkin in a black dudes manner

i aint even black but thats disrespect to all ur hip hop favorites and any black people u supposedly know...i bet ur gonna smile in their face tho huh

Caucasian (adj.) - Online Etymology Dictionary

www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=caucasian

Online Etymology Dictionary. 1807, from Caucasus Mountains, between the Black and Caspian seas; applied to the "white" race 1795 (in German) by German anthropologist Johann Blumenbach, because its supposed ancestral homeland lay there; since abandoned as a historical/anthropological term. (See Aryan).

All Non-Africans Part Neanderthal, Genetics Confirm

http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics-neanderthal-110718.htm

question

what type of people come from mountains? cuz that doesnt sound human to me

I'm black I don't talk like that on a daily basis. U ok there?
Why are you talking about mountains?
We're not, Latin Beauty Queen is however :rofl:

lol now its beauty queen...i must have upset u from the hip hop thread for u to be stuck on my sack like this
theres plenty street dudes in london...why dont u go tell em how u feel?

who said i was a street dude...show me proof?

i didnt talk about that...i only mentioned london...which is soft and first world....but some places outside london are just as bad as ours

u sound upset man..comin in here gettin involved in our discussion voicin ur negative opinion...hahahaha

u aint caribbean so dont beg...lmao...

Ur not Dominican either, ur a falafel munching Libyan kid.. Ya Dunno
Original post by Ribbit1234
Ur not Dominican either, ur a falafel munching Libyan kid.. Ya Dunno

hahaha ur upset...come see me im in london....i can prove u are scared of street dudes
lol now its beauty queen...i must have upset u from the hip hop thread for u to be stuck on my sack like this

Have you not considered the fact that nobody's getting upset or offended over this stuff quite like you are? Nobody gives a **** about all this "ghetto" nonsense. I can banter around someone's username without any malice, just because I believe you to be uneducated that doesn't mean I possess any ill-feelings towards you.
Have you not considered the fact that nobody's getting upset or offended over this stuff quite like you are? Nobody gives a **** about all this "ghetto" nonsense. I can banter around someone's username without any malice, just because I believe you to be uneducated that doesn't mean I possess any ill-feelings towards you.

ok quit followin me caveman
ok quit followin me caveman

An educated, civilised caveman, might I add :wink: Well stop quoting me if you don't want me to reply to you, genius :rofl:
hahaha ur upset...come see me im in london....i can prove u are scared of street dudes

You need to be deported back to Murcia.
Original post by Konahagakure
You need to be deported back to Murcia.

why dont u come deport me?

u scared?
An educated, civilised caveman, might I add :wink: Well stop quoting me if you don't want me to reply to you, genius :rofl:

lmao...an educated caveman who put a pic of his half done arms to impress people on the net hahahaha

who also got upset when i said london is soft

go sip ur tea before u pop a blood vessel
Why do people keep imitating the roadman accent.. its annoying, trying to mock people of a lower class is not funny

Where u going to be? Shishawi, edge ware road?
lmao...an educated caveman who put a pic of his half done arms to impress people on the net hahahaha

who also got upset when i said london is soft

go sip ur tea before u pop a blood vessel

Oop, go on then big man, show us your finished masterpiece :rofl: You're probably some skinny-fat lazy **** :biggrin:

I clearly didn't get upset, I was laughing at the places you were using as reference points.
Original post by Ribbit1234
Where u going to be? Shishawi, edge ware road?

gonna pm u my address...come thru with whoever idc
Oop, go on then big man, show us your finished masterpiece :rofl: You're probably some skinny-fat lazy **** :biggrin:

I clearly didn't get upset, I was laughing at the places you were using as reference points.

u can fake all u want...and idk why u got upset when i said london is soft...u aint gangsta anyways

u sip tea to oldies lmao

u the type to let somebody take ur money and food cuz 'violence is wrong'
u can fake all u want...and idk why u got upset when i said london is soft...u aint gangsta anyways

u sip tea to oldies lmao

u the type to let somebody take ur money and food cuz 'violence is wrong'

Deflecting again :biggrin:
Deflecting again :biggrin:

i was talkin about ur arms bein small - half done

u feed ducks too huh
i was talkin about ur arms bein small - half done

u feed ducks too huh

Yep, so I said show us yours then, you must be rocking them Arnie guns yeah :rofl:

Nah bro, only bird I feed is your mumsy my cock.

Quick Reply

Latest