The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Start the Fire
Oh yes, Muslimahs love that big crusader cock

You sound pretty psychotic yourself love, I think a screw in your head has gone loose, calm down.

1) I'm not a Muslim, I'm white and come from a Christian family
2) Yes I probably will get a wife from a submissive country because British women act like males for the most part
3) No I have sex with my girlfriend, but she is just a slag I knock about with, I have no intention of ever marrying her

For me I separate women into three zones;

Slutzone: this is for your average British girl, I'll fill her with my semen but nothing serious, not worth the effort, dump when I get bored

Wifezone: women who demonstrate good qualities that I think makes them good wife material

Friendzone: for family, old ladies and girls so unattractive I won't have sex with them

I have no problem with the whole psycho thing, does not offend me at all.

And Christian values aren't similar, they all stem from the same beliefs. Christianity also says no to pre marital sex. But no one gives a crap about it anyone because people do it anyways.

You do realise, you're one of these people that make people mentally unstable. she ends up having feelings for you and go get bored coincidentally at the same time. And you want to marry someone who hasn't been messed up by you already?

What is good wife material? One that sits at home in an apron, makes you a steak for when you get home from work and you won't let her eat dinner until she's done washing up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by AmazingArry
You do realise, you're one of these people that make people mentally unstable she ends up having feelings for you and go get bored coincidentally at the same time. And you want to marry someone who hasn't been messed up by you already?Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm open with girls in that I just want a casual relationship and nothing serious, if they can't handle that they shouldn't have sex with me (but they do it anyway because slags gonna slag lol)

What is good wife material? One that sits at home in an apron, makes you a steak for when you get home from work and you won't let her eat dinner until she's don't washing up?
Posted from TSR Mobile

No, she can eat dinner before she washes up.
I have no problem with the whole psycho thing, does not offend me at all.

And Christian values aren't similar, they all stem from the same beliefs. Christianity also says no to pre marital sex. But no one gives a crap about it anyone because people do it anyways.

You do realise, you're one of these people that make people mentally unstable. she ends up having feelings for you and go get bored coincidentally at the same time. And you want to marry someone who hasn't been messed up by you already?

What is good wife material? One that sits at home in an apron, makes you a steak for when you get home from work and you won't let her eat dinner until she's done washing up?

Posted from TSR Mobile

He's a troll, don't bother with him :smile:
I'm a female and I would. We've all committed sins as Muslims and no one is the perfect Muslim. I get annoyed when people claim they are because quite frankly, no one can be. I'm not religious, never have been and I've always admitted my feelings in regards to this. A lot of Muslims judge each other when in fact they shouldn't be. If you judge, then you've already committed a sin. A person's virginity should never be the factor stopping you from marrying someone, regardless of religion. Yes, for a Muslim to lose their virginity is a big sin and if a male judges a female for the same sin he's committed, it is so hypocritical but I see many Muslim men boasting about having girlfriends and judging their fellow sisters when they've committed the sin.
I'm open with girls in that I just want a casual relationship and nothing serious, if they can't handle that they shouldn't have sex with me (but they do it anyway because slags gonna slag lol)

I think you should just lie in **** and every time someone walks past, they step on your balls because women aren't objects.

No, she can eat dinner before she washes up.

Why can't you do the dishes? Why can't you cook for her when she comes back from work?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by childofthesun
He's a troll, don't bother with him :smile:

nope, but you are a slag.

I think you should just lie in **** and every time someone walks past, they step on your balls because women aren't objects.Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe, but if they let themselves be treated like objects, it's not really my problem.

IWhy can't you do the dishes? Why can't you cook for her when she comes back from work?
Posted from TSR Mobile

Why would I get married to some miserable unfeminine bint when I can find one who will cook and clean up after me?
It shouldnt really, but I wouldnt cant explain why just a feeling
i'm not a muslim, but just let u know no one can say u r virgin or not, not all women have blood come out for their first sex. u can look up online. the Hymen can be broken by other reasons such as falling down.
Anyone wanna join the party!! Okeh then become anon.
Yea sure why not? :smile:

As long as they have asked for forgiveness and we love each other then a thing like virginity should not matter. I'm a Muslim female myself and I think we put too much emphasis on things like virginity, in my opinion when it comes to the topic of marriage the persons themselves should matter not what they have done. I mean for example if the guy who I wanted to marry lost his virginity it must of been because of the circumstance, perhaps he wasn't thinking properly, whatever the reason as long as he has repented, I don't see what the deal is?
My daughters no, as for my wife it's up to her, if she chose to without my permission I'd divorce her.

It doesn't change the fact that women are universally attracted to height and wealth. If you put a 5'6 bloke and a 6'2 bloke who otherwise looked similar next to each other and forced women to choose, about 99% would choose the taller one. Similarly if you put a virgin and a girl who had taken 100 dicks in her the virgin would universally be preferred by men.

I certainly care.

Promiscuous women are universally damaged, disloyal, mentally ill and can't bond with men because they've been pumped and dumped so much. Some guys might not care, but if I was to spend the rest of my life with a woman and have her be the mother of my children it will not be a slag.

Damaged? THEY ARE NOT OBJECTS!!!!
Original post by ambitiousgirl1
Damaged? THEY ARE NOT OBJECTS!!!!

yeah people can still be damaged you nitwit
yeah people can still be damaged you nitwit

First and foremost don't call me that
Secondly you wrote that in such a way that you made it sound like you treat them like objects. I pressume you're a muslim male... Brother everyone makes mistakes, you and me included. Sometimes it's hard to get out of a habit so please don't judge people :smile:
nope, but you are a slag.

Maybe, but if they let themselves be treated like objects, it's not really my problem.

Why would I get married to some miserable unfeminine bint when I can find one who will cook and clean up after me?

Oh honey...being unfeminine had nothing to do with being a strong headed woman. I think you just dont like being called infeminate if she has taken over some of the more "traditional male" roles and makes you feel useless. Being femine is how you dress, your mannerisms. Not the inability to assertive, strong, intelligent. You can be all those things and still be feminine.
Male & Nopee
I'm waiting until marriage so I'd hope to marry someone who's the same...if I meet someone I REALLY like and he's not a virgin I can overlook it...
Reply 176
Original post by Biryani007
I'm waiting until marriage so I'd hope to marry someone who's the same...if I meet someone I REALLY like and he's not a virgin I can overlook it...

What is the point of waiting before marriage?
Original post by Josb
What is the point of waiting before marriage?

You may not see any point but I personally see sex as something very intimate and special that I'd only feel comfortable doing with my husband alone...it's also haraam to have pre-marital sex so even if I feel like I've found the man I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with I'd wait until after marriage..
Reply 178
Original post by Biryani007
You may not see any point but I personally see sex as something very intimate and special that I'd only feel comfortable doing with my husband alone...it's also haraam to have pre-marital sex so even if I feel like I've found the man I'm willing to spend the rest of my life with I'd wait until after marriage..

What if he's terrible in bed? You're ready to spend the rest of your life with him?

Getting married doesn't make sex more intimate.
Reply 179
Original post by Anonymous
Wondering. I'm a Muslim myself, but not a virgin, unfortunately. Long story I don't want to get into. Well, would you have a problem? Please state your gender too. I'm a female.

I'm not a Muslim and am curious to understand why sex before marriage is considered to be wrong/a sin. It's really just a wondering as i'm really interested in other religions.
Could someone explain it to me please?