The Student Room Group

What's your body age?

Scroll to see replies

Y = X - 10

where Y is my body age and X is my real age
Original post by Guls
V as in the V V. like the v that has an angina. DO you get me?

say what you see Gareth.
Reply 82
WHAT THE HELL IS PRSOM?????????????? I see that **** everywhere.
Original post by Hydeman
PRSOM. :ahee:
Original post by FrenchUnicorn
He definitely was not :cry2:

:wink:

At least I have a healthy body Mister Dark Side :unimpressed:

To be honest, it's because I never exercise (so I'm likely older, because there was no option for never and I had to go with 'rarely' :lol:). Also, I'm a bit dismayed that they give pet owners an unfair advantage in this. :erm:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by Ethereal World
I said Emma Van Groot earlier, and you decapitalised the V.

Spoiler

Yes, because I actually noticed that. I didn't notice this one. I just told you this. :erm:

Spoiler

Reply 84
say what you see Gareth.

I see a bottle infront of me, so I say bottle.

Spoiler

is body age supposed to appear in the white bar as mine is not working
Original post by Guls
I see a bottle infront of me, so I say bottle.

Spoiler

probably a bottle of something.

Do you think?

Yeah look at the shape.
Original post by Indeterminate
http://www.bbc.co.uk/guides/zg3hk7h

A chance to reflect on your lifestyle choices and gain some sort of an understanding of your general health :biggrin:

This is what I got :lol:

16 and 16
Reply 88
Original post by ByronicHero
[video="youtube;NDHY1D0tKRA"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDHY1D0tKRA[/video]

this is sooo spot on, well except the lyrics lol
and just letting you know that this song really lifted up the mood.. :indiff: let me get back to contemplating my life decisions :moon:
Original post by Guls
WHAT THE HELL IS PRSOM?????????????? I see that **** everywhere.

It stands for 'please rate some other member', which is the message that people used to get when they had previously repped someone they were trying to rep too recently, and is now used to indicate that you wanted to rep a given post but couldn't.
Original post by Hydeman
:wink:

To be honest, it's because I never exercise (so I'm likely older, because there was no option for never and I had to go with 'rarely' :lol:). Also, I'm a bit dismayed that they give pet owners an unfair advantage in this. :erm:

Spoiler

Yes, because I actually noticed that. I didn't notice this one. I just told you this. :erm:

Spoiler

That's the point. You didn't notice it, yet it was glaringly obvious. Your attention to mistakes is heightened when you are scrutinising posts by females....ergo sexist pig.
Reply 91
15 and 20

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Original post by ivy.98
this is sooo spot on, well except the lyrics lol
and just letting you know that this song really lifted up the mood.. :indiff: let me get back to contemplating my life decisions :moon:

I'm glad - it is one of my favourites :h:
Original post by Serine Soul
I'm 18, body age is 20

Bengali people tend to be quite healthy (maybe it's got something to do with all the fish in your diet :lol:).
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 94
probably a bottle of something.

Do you think?

Yeah look at the shape.

Omg what are you on about m8??

Spoiler

That's the point. You didn't notice it, yet it was glaringly obvious. Your attention to mistakes is heightened when you are scrutinising posts by females....ergo sexist pig.

Or maybe it was an honest mistake? This is why physicists and chemists sneer at biologists. :colonhash: Too quick to jump on the first hypothesis that you think of.
Original post by Student403
B-b-but... I've never drunk or smoked :sad:

:five:

Must be something else then :biggrin:
Reply 97
Original post by Indeterminate
Bengali people tend to be quite healthy (maybe it's got something to do with all the fish in your diet :lol:).

my dogs bengali, its not funny cos it dont like fish..........
17 and my body age is 18
Original post by Hydeman

You don't have a pet ? What a shame, take a cat :fuhrer:

Original post by Hydeman

Spoiler

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest