The Student Room Group

why do muslims get persecuted on this site?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Frank Underwood
:troll: confirmed

Original post by Al-farhan
Yep

You both need lives.

It's not my fault you can't defend Islam properly.
Original post by Attempt
Answer the question, mug

Original post by Attempt
When will you muslims come up with better excuses?

Do you ask this same stupid question to the Muslims who've left your cult?

what kind of answer are you expecting for this question? I know your that retard that failed foundation on a new account lmfao. Amazing questions tho seriously, your iq..just epic.
Original post by SAhm95
what kind of answer are you expecting for this question? I know your that retard that failed foundation on a new account lmfao. Amazing questions tho seriously, your iq..just epic.

LOL. The irony

How can i be in King's if i did fail foundation year?

And you call me the troll haha.

Desperate.
Original post by Attempt
You both need lives.

It's not my fault you can't defend Islam properly.

Your attempt has failed :mmm:
Original post by Al-farhan
Your attempt has failed :mmm:

The points that I gave the Yasmin user were so good that she said she won't reply to me again Haha.

What a joke.
Original post by Attempt
The points that I gave the Yasmin user were so good that she said she won't reply to me again Haha.

What a joke.

Yeah, I'm that funny :hmmm:
What points?
Original post by Attempt
LOL. The irony

Desperate.

what are u studying
Original post by Frank Underwood
what are u studying

Why should I tell you?
It's funny how they're quoting a previous troll who claimed I failed foundation year out of nowhere because I called him a creep for trying to chat up girls on TSR.

That's how angry and desperate they are haha.

:toofunny::toofunny:
People cannot control their emotions. It only takes a few seconds to hear news about this and that terror attack, and this and that rape gang and go on this site and vent frustration on some random muslims.

The emotion isn't pure anger. It is a tribal emotion, of "their tribe attacked our tribe and we will attack theirs back". A very ancient animalistic urge.

Muslims get it too, presumably after they hear of this and that bombing of a hospital in Iraq by an airstrike, and so on. They then come and make something anti-Western online.

I'm not brushing off all controversial posts as emotional urges, which would be unfair. There are many valid criticisms of the Quran, of muslims, fears of refugees, Western policy etc., but I forgive people who aren't acting civil because they just could not handle themselves.
Original post by Attempt
LOL. The irony

Desperate.

TRUE TRUE :dry:
Original post by Attempt
Why should I tell you?

just wondering if you're a sock puppet account
what debate? he is the previous troll who failed foundation cos the same ****** kept claiming he was still going to kings college

Original post by Attempt
looks like I hit a nerve, someone forgot they weren't posting on their main account :/
he has over 20+ accounts which get banned daily. He posts 24/7. Up to you who you wanna believe tho :smile:
Original post by SAhm95
what debate? he is the previous troll who failed foundation cos the same retard kept claiming he was still going to kings college

looks like I hit a nerve, someone forgot they weren't posting on their main account :/
he has over 20+ accounts which get banned daily. He posts 24/7. Up to you who you wanna believe tho :smile:

Damn, is it him again.
Some people never get tired.
Original post by Attempt
It's funny how they're quoting a previous troll who claimed I failed foundation year out of nowhere because I called him a creep for trying to chat up girls on TSR.

Err, idk who you are calling a creep, but chatting up girls on TSR isnt creepy.

I've made it my life goal to do get a hot intelligent girl on TSR.
Because we're out to get you! :colone:
Original post by SAhm95
what debate? he is the previous troll who failed foundation cos the same retard kept claiming he was still going to kings college

All your jibba jabba yet you haven't answered my question Hahaha.

Desperation here is too cringe.
Original post by MrsSheldonCooper
Nope it was written 1400 years ago.
It's supposed to be the word of God isn't it? It can't be changed.

Change is fundamental to society. Christianity has changed, why can't islam changed.

why are you still bashing their religion even tho they have accepted that change is necessary? Makes you worse tbh

Quick Reply

Latest