The Student Room Group

What do you wish was different in your life?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Deliciously
If I convert to Sikhism my parents will hate me.
How can I remain content ?

Oh I didn't even read your OP before posting (just title lol) - I meant that generally, not with what you were on about
Original post by ForestShadow

I mean you have al that apart from your soul tbh...

Spoiler

That's so sweet. But thankfully, you've never seen my face :biggrin:
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Same, and to be taller as well

Yeah, that too ;_;
Original post by ivy.98
yes i often dream about existing in the 24th century as a Starfleet Officer on board of a starship

Now thats just a bit random isnt it?:colonhash:

I mean yeah youd be in space and have no exams/studying and everyone would probs look pretty fly and youd just fly about doing whatever whenever....fair enough I see your thinking :colonhash:
THERES ACTUALLY NOTHING AT ALL?

really? I dont believe you, even the most optimistic of us have SOMETHING :tongue:

Nope, nothing. If I want something, I'll work to get it obviously but there's nothing I'd change
Wouldn't mind adding a good few inches to my height. Would really make some things in life a lot easier.
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Nope, nothing. If I want something, I'll work to get it obviously but there's nothing I'd change

:congrats::congrats::congrats:
Original post by UnknownRoyalist
Oh I didn't even read your OP before posting (just title lol) - I meant that generally, not with what you were on about

:colonhash:
Don't even get me started... :biggrin: :redface:
Reply 28
Now thats just a bit random isnt it?:colonhash:

I mean yeah youd be in space and have no exams/studying and everyone would probs look pretty fly and youd just fly about doing whatever whenever....fair enough I see your thinking :colonhash:

Lmao exactly :lol: you can join me and we can both take over the space :cool: now THATS an offer..
I really wish I didn't have anxiety, I think I'd be much more happier that way
Original post by XOR_
I wish I was a turnip.

Nice.
Everything

Spoiler

I wish I were female. It's difficult to explain why. :closedeyes:
Nothing.
Original post by Alexion

No you don't. I assure you. I don't even want to be one, and I am one :getmecoat:.
Exam work, exams are stupid :/
Original post by Alexion

Dealing with stuff like periods aren't nice tho
Original post by ravioliyears
I wish I didn't have IBD because its screwing my life. I wish I didn't have over protective parents so I can live my life. I wish I was more optimistic so I could live a happier life. I wish my parents would stop fking arguing about stupid, pety issues so we could just get on with life. Finally, I wish I didn't have to hide facts about me because of the fear that I will get judged.

But, I guess I don't need to change anything because if I want something to change, it wouldn't magically happen. Just have to be happy and content with what I already have :smile:

Ohhhhh IBD must hurt:frown:, are there any treatments for it:smile:?

Haha My parents are hella overprotective:redface:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yep my parents will shout at each other for anything tbh:angry:.

Its like

Dad: "Seriously you're holding the plate with your LEFT hand:angry:? WHAT IS THAT INEFFICIENCY?? :angry::angry::angry:JESUS CHRIST WOMAN , RIGHT HAND PLEASE, its your dominant one, its scientifically proven to have 0,000001% MORE STRENGTH!!!!":angry:

Mum: "Why do you care which hand I use, maybe that hands tired today huh:angry:? Stop shouting at me all the time for gods sake IM JUST HOLDING A PLATE FFS":angry::angry:

ok a little exaggerated maybes and also itd all be in chinese, but I swear the whole town wakes up just to check out the argument

And my dad used to be in the police force so hes JUDGEMENTAL ABOUT EVERYTHING:angry: and SUSPICIOUS ABOUT EVERYTHING:angry:, y'all just be hangin in the park pulling out your phone outta your pocket slight and he'll be like STOP that *** THATS DRUGS ISNT IT I KNEW IT!!!:colonhash::colonhash::colonhash::colonhash:

And yeah I guess its not having what you want, its wanting what you have:tongue:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ravioliyears
No you don't. I assure you. I don't even want to be one, and I am one :getmecoat:.

Original post by 1secondsofvamps
Dealing with stuff like periods aren't nice tho

Problem is that I just don't feel like I can be me as a guy.
Which doesn't really make sense.
But hey ho.
:cute:
Reply 39
I wish I worked harder.

Quick Reply

Latest