The Student Room Group

Yo Bossman, can I have

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
Yep, so I said show us yours then, you must be rocking them Arnie guns yeah :rofl:

Nah bro, only bird I feed is your mumsy my cock.

lmao!!! why do u wanna see another mans body...whats wrong with u

ur gettin desperate now....still dissin moms at ur age...smh...true caveman behavior
Original post by Latin Beauty
lmao!!! why do u wanna see another mans body...whats wrong with u

ur gettin desperate now....still dissin moms at ur age...smh...true caveman behavior

Because I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm not going to be sexually aroused by it and I want to see your supposed magnificent arms. Go on.

Well, you insisted on playground humour, I can do that ****. I do your mum's **** too.
Because I'm comfortable with the fact that I'm not going to be sexually aroused by it and I want to see your supposed magnificent arms. Go on.

Well, you insisted on playground humour, I can do that ****. I do your mum's **** too.

u are cool with asking another male stranger for a pic of his arms to judge over the net ?

sounds homo
3 wings and chips :tongue:
u are cool with asking another male stranger for a pic of his arms to judge over the net ?

sounds homo

I think it's quite telling if you can't look at a ****ing arm without somehow associating it with homosexual feelings. I'm not looking to get a boner or have a tug over an appendage, I'm looking for you to substantiate your claim. Which won't happen since you probably have less meat on your arms than you'd find in a veggie burger. All this homo chat is ironic when you'd look like a little bitch stood next to me.
I think it's quite telling if you can't look at a ****ing arm without somehow associating it with homosexual feelings. I'm not looking to get a boner or have a tug over an appendage, I'm looking for you to substantiate your claim. Which won't happen since you probably have less meat on your arms than you'd find in a veggie burger. All this homo chat is ironic when you'd look like a little bitch stood next to me.

didnt read that...

anyways if u want talk properly

come and meet me
didnt read that...

come and meet me

Calls me a homo. Wants to meet me. :lolwut:
Calls me a homo. Wants to meet me. :lolwut:

I'm confused. I thought it was a woman.

Edit: Also, this argument is hilarious.
Original post by IFoundWonderland
I'm confused. I thought it was a woman.

Edit: Also, this argument is hilarious.

So did I to start with, ironic that someone with "beauty" in their name calls people "homo" :rofl:

If found it all a bit disappointing tbh. I initially tried to get a bit of intellectual debate going but that's clearly not happening, so I tried to get a bit of bants going and he's been crap :frown:
So did I to start with, ironic that someone with "beauty" in their name calls people "homo" :rofl:

If found it all a bit disappointing tbh. I initially tried to get a bit of intellectual debate going but that's clearly not happening, so I tried to get a bit of bants going and he's been crap :frown:

I'm sure he's just alluding to his magnificent arms.

Americans aren't very good at banter. Or intelligence :holmes:.

Tbh, it's mostly your frustration and 'his' crappy comebacks that are entertaining.
didnt read that...

come and meet me

Why you talking as if you're gonna do something? Nobody is bloody afraid of you.
Original post by Konahagakure
Why you talking as if you're gonna do something? Nobody is bloody afraid of you.

u comin to deport me or na?
Bmt?
Calls me a homo. Wants to meet me. :sexface:

fixed

cliffs on argument? :colone:
u comin to deport me or na?

I said you need to be deported. Never said I was gonna do it myself. Do I look like I work for immigration.
Original post by Konahagakure
I said you need to be deported. Never said I was gonna do it myself. Do I look like I work for immigration.

of course u didnt...u know better...plus ur too scared

u would run if u saw me lmao and if u disagree pm me we can hook up and talk properly
Original post by GeordieGirll
I bet that Woody has a huge penis :love:

cliffs on argument? :colone:

Fixed.

Wouldn't call it an argument, but cliffs:

He says London is soft, lists okay towns as bad examples. I laugh.
He acts gangsta and wants to "clown" me. I laugh at his primitive behaviour and mock his writing. He insinuates I'm making fun of black people and posts something about the origins of white DNA. K den...
He bants my arms, I banter his intelligence and non-lifting lazy skinny-fat excuse-making arse.

Pretty much it. Nowt major.
(edited 8 years ago)
Fixed.

Wouldn't call it an argument, but cliffs:

He says London is soft, lists okay towns as bad examples. I laugh.
He acts gangsta and wants to "clown" me. I laugh at his primitive behaviour and mock his writing. He insinuates I'm making fun of black people and posts something about the origins of white DNA. K den...
He bants my arms, I banter his intelligence and non-lifting lazy skinny-fat excuse-making arse.

Pretty much it. Nowt major.

:lol:

[video="youtube;czLQoG01PFs"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czLQoG01PFs[/video]
of course u didnt...u know better...plus ur too scared

u would run if u saw me lmao and if u disagree pm me we can hook up and talk properly

Looool are u dizzy Fam. Why would I be scared of you?? Give me a valid reason. Stop acting hard.

Quick Reply

Latest