The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Please don't tell me to go pray. The only thing I do is eat halal meat but I feel as if I'm slipping away from my beliefs. Anyone else like that?

Scroll to see replies

'Go pray'

I couldn't resist, sorry :lol:
Reply 2
Original post by hxfsxh
'Go pray'

Funny that because I'm listening to the song Ghost by Ella Henderson and I heard the lyric "going to the river to pray" lol.
Original post by hxfsxh
'Go pray'

very naughty you are :naughty:
me, dunno how to reconnect
Original post by Rhythmical
Please don't tell me to go pray. The only thing I do is eat halal meat but I feel as if I'm slipping away from my beliefs. Anyone else like that?

i definitely feel you :redface:
i am kinda like this too
Reply 6
I don't pray unless someone else tells me too. I totally need to reconnect.
Reply 7
Original post by samina_ay
me, dunno how to reconnect

Original post by fatima1998
i definitely feel you :redface:
i am kinda like this too

I think it's because my family is more cultural than religious and I haven't had the best religious upbringing. Like I'm not a bad Muslim, I'm just someone who finds it hard to believe in the reglion.
Reply 9
Original post by samerf
I don't pray unless someone else tells me too. I totally need to reconnect.

That's better than me, I've never prayed in my life. I might have done when I was younger but sometimes you find that you just can't.
I am Muslim but i am on the verge of leaving.
Sunni Islam is so intolerant and ******** !
Pray, in all honesty, even if it's just a small amount of zikr just to start off with. You can't expect to see any change if you don't do anything about it. :redface:
Original post by Rhythmical
I think it's because my family is more cultural than religious and I haven't had the best religious upbringing. Like I'm not a bad Muslim, I'm just someone who finds it hard to believe in the reglion.

maybe :dontknow:
Original post by aamirac
Pray, in all honesty, even if it's just a small amount of zikr just to start off with. You can't expect to see any change if you don't do anything about it. :redface:

i feel like you are worrying for us :yes:
In a few minutes, someone is going to say 'you're going to burn in hell if you don't change your ways!!'
Original post by Deliciously
I am Muslim but i am on the verge of leaving.
Sunni Islam is so intolerant and ******** !

Aww. I don't think I've ever got that bad, sometimes I have mood swings and just intolerances of some aspects of the way people convey the religion.

Original post by aamirac

That's true. I think I'm experiencing the day in someone's life where they question everything. For me, I think a lot of my upbringing was cultural as many Asian parents are like this.

Original post by fatima1998
maybe :dontknow:

Life sucks I guess.
Reply 16
Loads I am sure.
Come out now!
Original post by Legendary Quest
In a few minutes, someone is going to say 'you're going to burn in hell if you don't change your ways!!'

I was expecting people to come out and say it but honestly I bet they're the ones with secrets to hide.
Original post by Legendary Quest

You're going to burn in hell if you don't change your ways!!!
No one can tell you to 'burn in hell' because you have free will and therefore you are free to leave the religion. If I quote correctly, 'there is no compulsion in religion'.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending