The Student Room Group

Have you ever had a crush on someone 'inappropriate'?

Have you ever fancied someone 'inappropriate', e.g. a teacher, a student, manager or boss at work, a customer or client, your best friend's partner, someone way older or younger than you, a driving instructor, a married person, a flatmate, family member, or anything else you can think of that's 'inappropriate'? Kind of like the current storyline in Emmerdale where Belle Dingle had a crush on her doctor, who is like over 20 years older than her.

How did you deal with your attraction towards them? Did you ever tell them and did anything ever happen?

I've actually got a crush on a married man (someone I work with, who's quite a bit older) and have trouble dealing with my attraction towards him, but I know nothing would ever happen. But there's part of me that wishes it could. Am I being silly, or has anyone else been in this situation too?
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
who hasn't had a crush on a teacher.
My second cousin (9 years older) for about a few hours before I realised it was wrong and stopped it.

#Don'tJudge
Original post by Grirly_girl95
Have you ever fancied someone 'inappropriate', e.g. a teacher, manager or boss at work, your best friend's partner, someone way older or younger than you, a driving instructor, a married person, or anything else you can think of that's 'inappropriate'?

How did you deal with your attraction towards them? Did you ever tell them and did anything ever happen?

I've actually got a crush on a married man (someone I work with) and have trouble dealing with my attraction towards him, but I know nothing would ever happen. But there's part of me that wishes it could. Am I being silly, or has anyone else been in this situation too?

of course ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

all stays in the mind, keep in control and keep things to yourself, no because if i did i'd be in jail
Nope I've only ever crushed girls my own age
This thread should be interesting :ninja:
My mate's Maths teacher was so ****ing hot, all the lads wanted a go on her :lol:
Lmao yes, my freaking PE teacher
She's just mesmerising - to me at least
Obviously I'm not going to tell her - 1 because I'm 16, 2 because she's my teacher and 3 because she's married
But there have been times where she's been in my dreams (it was a good dream :wink:)
Yeah my biology teacher :redface:
Reply 9
My geography teacher :u:
Would deffo give my mates sister a go or 2

Posted from TSR Mobile
yes one of my closest best friend.. even though she is engaged, it didnt stop me from having inappropriate thoughts about her while she was my flatmate
Teacher. That's all though
A colleague at work (superior to me). I'd only ever felt a connection like that with one other guy in my life but I couldn't tell him. We still meet up from time to time though. Thankfully he's kept in touch. It's been over a year since I left the company and my heart still races when I get a message from him (which hasn't been in over a month tbf). He's always been flirty but I've noticed him this way with other girls too so I don't think it means anything.
*Sighs*
Original post by Anonymous
A colleague at work (superior to me). I'd only ever felt a connection like that with one other guy in my life but I couldn't tell him. We still meet up from time to time though. Thankfully he's kept in touch. It's been over a year since I left the company and my heart still races when I get a message from him (which hasn't been in over a month tbf). He's always been flirty but I've noticed him this way with other girls too so I don't think it means anything.
*Sighs*

Why don't you tell him how you feel?
Original post by drandy76
Would deffo give my mates sister a go or 2

lol, I had a on/off thing with my mate's younger sister, slept over his and she would let me in her room when everyone was asleep and **** would happen :cool:. She was cool tbh.

My GP is ****ing hot as well, mid 20s Asian woman.

Can't think of any teachers I liked.
Yes. Lost count. :rofl:
Never anybody related to me though (like a cousin or whatever).
Reply 17
There's was this tomato called Sheila and she got dropped into the fruit bowl one fateful day and... well she was the most beautiful thing I'd ever set my eyes upon, but I had to keep telling myself that Tomatoes and Lemons, they just don't go together, so I never told her how I felt.
One day she was taken from the fruit bowl and cooked into a homemade Margarita Pizza, which the human being (who I live with) proceeded to burn and throw in the bin, I sometimes catch myself thinking about her, what we could have been, but I slap myself and tell myself it couldn't of worked, because it couldn't have, could it?
(edited 8 years ago)
Back in year 10 I had this sexy teacher who was tall and had curly blonde hair. One time I was in class and she dropped some pastels, her ass was right behind me and hand on my heart she looked back and smiles...nearly spunked meself
Hmm, my former dentist decidedly turned the blood flow south. :holmes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending