ugh ;( whose revising? I'm so sad lol.

Scroll to see replies

It's not midnight yet mate
Me
Original post by Asad_2015

you should sleep now....

unlike me -.-
Don't revise now, go to sleep and get up early. You'll learn more in the same amount of time if you're better rested. And you know what learning more means? Needing to do less revision :wink:
Reply 5
Original post by hxfsxh
It's not midnight yet mate

it will go into midnight :s
Reply 6
Original post by KomradeKorbyn
Don't revise now, go to sleep and get up early. You'll learn more in the same amount of time if you're better rested. And you know what learning more means? Needing to do less revision :wink:

haha i try to do it in the morning, but i procrastinate and if i don't do it now i never will XD
Reply 7
Original post by thefatone
you should sleep now....

unlike me -.-

lol xD, r u going for the midnight marathon too then :tongue:
Hope you're able to get everything done
Good luck
Me! :ahee:

I've started to enjoy it now. Sounds lame, but once you enjoy it you do better.

Spoiler

Good Luck
lol xD, r u going for the midnight marathon too then :tongue:

no >.> i really need to shower then sleep ._.

Me! :tongue:
Unfortunately I am....
I am but mostly looking for anything to do but to study, even daydreaming and staring at an empty page is more interesting then revising for me.
Any one still up?
I've got three past paper questions and six chapters worth of note updating to do.

Meh, it's not that bad - especially when I've got Beethoven's symphony 7, movement 2 on a loop. That **** makes me feel invincible.
haha i try to do it in the morning, but i procrastinate and if i don't do it now i never will XD

morning revision is the best
ima do tht too
im aiming to make a 9am start tomorrow lol
wanna join
9am start is the best!
Original post by Aaliyah.97
I am but mostly looking for anything to do but to study, even daydreaming and staring at an empty page is more interesting then reviosing for me.

aw bless you
why dont you get some good sleep and start at 9am in the morning tommorow
Original post by Aaliyah.97
I am but mostly looking for anything to do but to study, even daydreaming and staring at an empty page is more interesting then revising for me.

hey im new on here and im an AS student can you guys follow me and visit my thread as i need some advice!x

thanks
much appreciated!x

Quick Reply

Latest