The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by joecphillips
4x violent crime by blacks would make you think 4x the shootings but it is not that high.

If you look at the crimes where shootings take place the majority is violent crimes, so violent crime is more relevant than crimes like littering.

u ignored my post

what are u scared of
Original post by Latin Beauty
u ignored my post

what are u scared of

What have I ignored?
4x violent crime by blacks would make you think 4x the shootings but it is not that high.

If you look at the crimes where shootings take place the majority is violent crimes, so violent crime is more relevant than crimes like littering.

Don't entertain this poser if you read his posts you'll see a retarded pattern. Ignore.
What have I ignored?

i want reasons why u think blacks are suddenly not bein racially targeted no more in 2016....if they been targeted forever by white authorities
Original post by xobeauty
Don't entertain this poser if you read his posts you'll see a retarded pattern. Ignore.

u are black tho....lmao!!!
i'm waiting for that black guy who sporadically makes a new account on tsr and starts talking about how he does not hate white people, because, just like the tigers nature is to kill, the white's nature is to oppress, to show up again.
i want reasons why u think blacks are suddenly not bein racially targeted no more in 2016....if they been targeted forever by white authorities

The statistics show this.
If police were targeting black people then the rates of shootings per crime of black people would be heavily showing this but this isn't the case
And what is said below but that is pretty obvious.
(edited 8 years ago)

USA has gradually become less racist.

You don't like the facts?
The statistics show this.
If police were targeting black people then the rates of shootings per crime of black people would be heavily showing this but this isn't the case

we all know stats get played with
You don't like the facts?

I agree with your posts I was referring to Latin beauty
Original post by banterboy
USA has gradually become less obviously racist.

lets be real
we all know stats get played with

Do you have any you would like to use we can debate the sources we use if you like.
I use the fbi's statistics and the guardians tracker of people killed by us police
I agree with your posts I was referring to Latin beauty

Sorry I misread your what you meant.
Do you have any you would like to use we can debate the sources we use if you like.
I use the fbi's statistics and the guardians tracker of people killed by us police

im against stats when it comes to politics/race issues....unreliable and biased

i mean i spent time in nyc...its blacks...mexicans...whites...natives that get killed in the states and never show up in the news...u have to see or hear about it

those two are white owned probably jewish....and the fbi have been accused of racism before....we would have to get it from a non black and non white but even then they could be biased

but history doesnt lie...if u know how to look

blacks been targeted racially for 500 years now....they killed blacks by lynching and now its with a gun....whats the difference?

we can look at videos and other evidence of cops admitting to being racist

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11450804/The-shocking-racism-at-the-heart-of-one-US-police-force.html

Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Michael BrownA March 2010 email mocked African Americans with shocking stereotypes about their families and how they speak. One line of the email read, "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"“Michael Brown’s death, though a tragedy, did not involve prosecutable conduct on the part of Officer Wilson,” Mr Holder said. “This outcome is supported by the facts we have found but I also know these findings may not be consistent with some people’s expectations.”He then addressed a broader second justice department investigation, launched as a result of the protests, into the behaviour of the Ferguson police department, an all-white force in an overwhelmingly African-American area. The conclusions were damning.An April 2011 email depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee
Lol using crime rates to edge each other is jusy sad, your country has a high criminal rating, aren't you going to sort that out first before you complain about some so trivial like race.
im against stats when it comes to politics/race issues....unreliable and biased

i mean i spent time in nyc...its blacks...mexicans...whites...natives that get killed in the states and never show up in the news...u have to see or hear about it

those two are white owned probably jewish....and the fbi have been accused of racism before....we would have to get it from a non black and non white but even then they could be biased

but history doesnt lie...if u know how to look

blacks been targeted racially for 500 years now....they killed blacks by lynching and now its with a gun....whats the difference?

we can look at videos and other evidence of cops admitting to being racist

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/northamerica/usa/11450804/The-shocking-racism-at-the-heart-of-one-US-police-force.html

Darren Wilson, the officer who shot Michael BrownA March 2010 email mocked African Americans with shocking stereotypes about their families and how they speak. One line of the email read, "I be so glad that dis be my last child support payment! Month after month, year after year, all dose payments!"“Michael Brown’s death, though a tragedy, did not involve prosecutable conduct on the part of Officer Wilson,” Mr Holder said. “This outcome is supported by the facts we have found but I also know these findings may not be consistent with some people’s expectations.”He then addressed a broader second justice department investigation, launched as a result of the protests, into the behaviour of the Ferguson police department, an all-white force in an overwhelmingly African-American area. The conclusions were damning.An April 2011 email depicted President Obama as a chimpanzee

So basically you don't like arguments on facts you prefer emotion.
You have just shown you have no actual evidence to suggest that police shoot people because they are black.
Goodbye, comeback if you decide to argue on evidence.

people say Gareth bale looks like a chimp that stuff happens to public figures.
So basically you don't like arguments on facts you prefer emotion.
You have just shown you have no actual evidence to suggest that police shoot people because they are black.
Goodbye, comeback if you decide to argue on evidence.

people say Gareth bale looks like a chimp that stuff happens to public figures.

stereotyping multiple blacks is racism

i asked u a question and u dodged it

lmao so this dude writes emails being racist to blacks....then kills a black....but it aint racist huh?
Original post by Roofas
If I were you I'd be terribly ashamed and embarrassed to claim another race's entire history and culture as your own. The Nubian Pyramids of Sudan were built almost a thousand years after the Pyramids of ancient Egypt and are but a pale imitation.

The Ancient Egyptians were not Black Africans, there has never been a civilisation of Black Africans at the Mediterranean. The 'appropriation' of ancient Egyptian successes only serves to decrease the African inferiority complex.

Nearly every ethnic group has claimed the Pyramids as their own, from the Jews to White Supremacists who claim Nordic design and now Black people, for the sole reason that Egypt sits on the continent of Africa.

Where have all the supposed African Egyptians gone? Why don't they make up a significant portion of Egypt's population today when after centuries of Arab rule, Egypt's population remains only 15% Arab according to the Guardian Newspaper. (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2010/jul/08/egyptian-arab-cultural-identity)

http://www.monitor.co.ug/artsculture/Reviews/Ancient-Egyptian-Pharaohs-related-to-Ugandans---DNA/-/691232/2419938/-/cjldv9/-/index.html

Ancient Egyptian Pharaohs related to Ugandans - DNA
ancient egyptian dna is mostly in somalis...eritreans...ethiopians now....less in west africans

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-V38

E-V38 reaches frequencies of over 80% in many parts of West Africa, Central Africa, East Africa as well as Southern Africa.[9] This haplogroup's frequency and diversity are highest in the West Africa region.

Subclades[edit]

Rosa et al. (2007)

E1b1a1[edit]

African spatial distribution of haplogroup E3a-M2.
All Africans carry E1B1A which was present in the Pharoah Ramesses III of ancient Egypt.

E1b1a1 is defined by markers DYS271/M2/SY81, M291, P1/PN1, P189, P293, V43, and V95.E1b1a1a1[edit]

E1b1a1a1 is commonly defined by M180/P88. The basal subclade is quite regularly observed in V38+ samples.E1b1a1a1a[edit]

E1b1a1a1a is defined by marker M58. 5% (2/37) of the town Singa-Rimaïbé, Burkina Faso tested positive for E-M58.[11] 15% (10/69) of Hutus in Rwanda tested positive for M58.[10] Three South Africans tested positive for this marker.[8] One Carioca from Rio de Janeiro,Brazil tested positive for the M58 SNP.[42] The place of origin and age is unreported.

what color are they?

ancient egypt in the language...medu neter....egypt - kemet

kemet means black land/community

kem et
( black land)

the circle symbol is a community symbol....google it

ur racist emotional lies wont ride with me
(edited 8 years ago)
I'm black and approve 👍🏾

Latest

Trending

Trending