The Student Room Group

Any non religious Muslims around?

Scroll to see replies

Guise
Can ppl just calm it uno no one cares what sect of Islam ur from at least ur Muslim, Sunnis r awesome can u allow it with the extremist comments on Saudi pls 😩 if ur Shia then granted u will get bare jokes about it but deep inside ur still Muslim so it doesn't matter.

Lemme just say OP , yes I feel like I'm drifting away sometimes and sometimes I feel closer. Allah's said that the level of Imaan is never constant so I don't worry about it.
By non religious you mean non practising right? The realise you're drifting away is because you're not making any effort to get closer. Not saying you need to be religious, just do extra little good deeds or zikhr everyday and you'll be fine :biggrin:
Original post by Deliciously
LOL

Realised you are a troll lmao... Gg wp
Original post by Zamestaneh
Realised you are a troll lmao... Gg wp

How?
No. If you are Sunni, but a good person then it is fine. What I criticize is the ideology and not the people,

So if I, a sunni Muslim don't consort to killing people (in certain cases), but I agree with the ideology of Sunni Islam, then in the Sikh view, I can obtain a connection to God? What's the purpose btw; is there a heaven?
Original post by Squishy•

Spoiler

Allah is most merciful ameen 👏🏾
Become a Shia

That doesn't make a difference. Whether your a Sunni or a Shia were all Muslims at the end of the day
Original post by CON5P1RACY K1D
i know its haram and whatnot but I got a tattoo 2 years ago when I was very immature. Still pray and go mosque and dat but I make du'aa and hopefully God will forgive me inshallah.

I never realised your a Muslim.
Original post by champ_mc99
So if I, a sunni Muslim don't consort to killing people (in certain cases), but I agree with the ideology of Sunni Islam, then in the Sikh view, I can obtain a connection to God? What's the purpose btw; is there a heaven?

Honestly i cant say whether they will go to hell. Not up to me.
yes there is heaven and hell. but not a permanent one
Original post by alkaline.
I've heard wudu isn't valid over a tattoo so technically any prayers you did weren't valid .... Ofc Allah accepts what he pleases but I think that is the general ruling.

Also didn't know you were Muslim so that's a surprise.

I found that out when I done some research but as long as you repent to allah there's no worries and do ghusul
i know its haram and whatnot but I got a tattoo 2 years ago when I was very immature. Still pray and go mosque and dat but I make du'aa and hopefully God will forgive me inshallah.

May god forgive you!
Original post by Rhythmical
I never realised your a Muslim.

Ta da 🤗
That doesn't make a difference. Whether your a Sunni or a Shia were all Muslims at the end of the day

Tattoos are Halal in Shia Islam
Original post by Rhythmical
Please don't tell me to go pray. The only thing I do is eat halal meat but I feel as if I'm slipping away from my beliefs. Anyone else like that?

I slipped away years ago but i got back onto my faith now im a strong Muslim who knows Islam inside out after God guided me back. I can write paragraphs how i came back .

But anyway check this out
U probably studied periodic table in school . Wht if i told u the Quran mathematically prophesied the chemical elements in the Quran 1400 yrs ago.

I will post some check them out ask me questions if u dont understand.

Before viewing the pictures one needs to understand . Why chapter 57 .

1. The reason why it all starts from chapter 57 is because it is the ONLY chapter that is named after a chemical element which is Iron.

2. Every letter is from its first occurrence. So for e.g we count till when the first time the letter appears not 2nd or 3rd because then it would be classed as playing about and coincidence.

Now open the pics

Questions
How does the Quran know about these chemical elements when they were not even discovered at the time these are recent discoveries. Infact the name itself was used recently.

How does the Quran know about the atomic number of each element when this was again a recent discovery by scientists. All these elements the Quran mathematically mentions . The words never existed before the Quran or at the time of the Quran but recently.

remember, chemical element were not discovered nor their names were not yet invented but it seems that God knows future so put it in his book as evidence that he knows future and that book is from him
No one knew of the word lets say sulfer this is an english word which was first used 1000 yrs after the Quran and same goes for the others.

Lets see your responses try hard!!!!
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by helpMehRevise
May god forgive you!

Inshallah. At the end of the day this is between me and God, he will judge us all individually
Original post by helpMehRevise
You are all gonna burn in hell - Bunch of Disbelievers -_- and how can you say " i eat NON-HALAL FOOD from time to time" and still think you are a muslim.

Lol, as if you're gaining any good deeds by telling me I'm going to burn in hell and that I'm a disbeliever.
Original post by MevMev
as long as it aint high heels bruhh it aint bad

The low standards of South Asian parenting. :moon:
Original post by fire_and_ice
Lol, as if you're gaining any good deeds by telling me I'm going to burn in hell and that I'm a disbeliever.

true you are right i shouldnt..
Ta da 🤗

Full of surprises aren't you. You remind me of the Muslim nasheed reciters who rap too.
Tattoos are Halal in Shia Islam

Gonna have to stop you there. Some Shias believe that tattoos are not haram because it's under the skin but we all know it's haram at the end of the day (even I knew but was too stupid to realise what I was doing)
Original post by muzi123
Sikh scripture says dont call Quran false

Really? Link?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending